I have met my goal!! Before and after pic!

Options

Replies

• Lightbulb1088
    Lightbulb1088 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    you look great You've given me hope. :)
  • Mrs16
    Mrs16 Posts: 86
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    After a year and a half I have met my goal. I started at 363 lbs and now have gone under the 200 lb mark and weigh 197 lbs!! I have lost 166 lbs total, gone from size 56 to size 36. I am off ALL meds now, my blood pressure and diabetes are no longer a problem. I went to the doctor for a check up today and my blood work came back with all levels in the normal range. I feel unbelievable!! Thank you MFP. I will continue using MFP while I'm in maintinance mode. :)

beforeandafternew.jpg

wow, impressed. keep up the good work
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration!! Way to go.
  • nicholebean
    nicholebean Posts: 160
    Options
    Wow a! Congratulations! You look fantastic and must feel even better! I wish you continued success in your journey. I too am finally on the maintenance stage!
  • DrGeriK
    DrGeriK Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome!
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are amazing!
  • help4life
    Options
    you are such an encouragement to the rest of us still working to meet our goals. What is the key to your succes?
  • HellooKittyy2012
    Options
    Wow thats fantastic!!!
  • Pelican71
    Pelican71 Posts: 16
    Options
    Absolutely awesome!
  • BRADYDUFF
    BRADYDUFF Posts: 20
    Options
    Dude that is FANTASTIC.....
  • JeanineLaymon1970
    JeanineLaymon1970 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What an inspiration you are! Did you do this with diet and exercise alone? I had gastric bypass Dec 12th 2011 and have lost 99 pounds so far, but have a really long way to go. I could not do it alone. Very AMAZING accomplishment!!! Thank you for sharing!

J:noway:
  • mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    Options
    Amazing! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Amazing dedication and work!!! Congrats and thanks for sharing!!
  • kwag7272
    kwag7272 Posts: 3
    Options
    Way to go Little bro!! You will continue to be my inspiration!
  • kb8wau
    kb8wau Posts: 46
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Thank you for inspiring us! How did you do it? Did you follow a strict MFP diet and what did you do to work out? I would like to know please! Thank you and God Bless you~!
    I followed mfp guide tried to keep calories within a couple hundred of my goal. Workouts are 2-4 miles on treadmill every other day and various excersiseson the other days.
  • bessbla
    bessbla Posts: 11
    Options
    Amazing. Way to go on reaching goal!
  • kimpein
    kimpein Posts: 7
    Options
    Congratulations !!!!!
  • kb8wau
    kb8wau Posts: 46
    Options
    Wow a! Congratulations! You look fantastic and must feel even better! I wish you continued success in your journey. I too am finally on the maintenance stage!
    Congrats to you as well!!
  • HealthyAim
    HealthyAim Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. Love that you came out of this with a clean bill of health. Keep living clean :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!