Sexytime accidents

Options

Replies

• doinitforme2012
    doinitforme2012 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Im totally not even going there, only my best friends know this one.. Its one guys would all cringe in pain if they knew. Im sure someone else has done it before.. but it doesnt need to be brought up lol :glasses:

you can't tease us. SPILL IT!
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I knocked a headboard off the wall at a hotel one time. That was pretty hilarious! We didn't realize it was just hanging on the wall until it came tumbling down on our heads. lol
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Finally thought of one!
    I felt something stuck in my hair so I went to fix it to find out it was my husbands eyebrow ring tangled in my hair. I almost pulled it completely out and her started yelling in pain and was bleeding. It stayed swollen for a week :blushing:
    I happened a few more times after that until he eventually just took out the eyebrow ring for good lol
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    We were in a certain number postition and my son walked in, he was 12 at the time. Yep.
    Oh dear God. That kids gonna need therapy!!!
  • Marper8521
    Marper8521 Posts: 160
    Options
    32 yrs ago, she said she was dry, only thing I could find was Ben Gay!!! Oh, if you put water on it down there, you can end up with a serious burn. We were both ok, and the peeps in the ER were all laughing up a storm..... Not funny at all.

Forgot to mention, her dad threatened to shoot me if I came by his house again!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Im totally not even going there, only my best friends know this one.. Its one guys would all cringe in pain if they knew. Im sure someone else has done it before.. but it doesnt need to be brought up lol :glasses:

it sounds fabulous and like one i'd be down for...
  • nlenz16
    nlenz16 Posts: 73
    Options
    Long story short I accidentally kicked my fiancé off the bed during "sexy time" cuz he tickled me and he ended up with a dislocated shoulder :/. Oooopsiee. Hahah!
  • CastleMadeOfSand
    CastleMadeOfSand Posts: 432 Member
    Options

it sounds fabulous and like one i'd be down for...

We offer many packages here at "store it in back." Would you care for the 'junk in the trunk' at 59.99 a month or the 'storage in the attic' for 99.99?
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Tied the wife to the bed once..and my mother came up the stairs...forgot I'd give her a key....house was being redecorated by her company...Threw a quilt over the bed....made some lame excuse about the mess...and then had to go shopping with her....

..2 hours later when I got back the mood had changed slightly..as had the colour of the sheets....
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    ok.. not exactally a sex story.. but in college my roommates and various boyfriends at the time were playing strip poker.. drunk off our *kitten* on "beer" you know, the generic white can with "beer" written on it.. (ahhh cheap college beer) anywho. my friend decided to break out the handcuffs and cuffed her hand to her foot, naked... then we informed her we didn't have a key to the cuffs.. i actually have a photo somewhere of her naked boyfriend undoing the handcuffs with a bobby pin.. hehehe..
  • Marper8521
    Marper8521 Posts: 160
    Options
    he said, "Oops, wrong hole!" I said, "Noooo, right hole." :drinker:

TMI Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mrsladybrewer
    mrsladybrewer Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I pulled the swing from the ceiling, sending us crashing to the ground.
    Falling in the shower - this is just inevitable, I don't know why people try
  • Amberetta82
    Amberetta82 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Oh another...

When I was with my kids' father... We were going at it and next thing I know he started having an asthma attack!! I had to throw on some clothes and go out to the car to get his inhaler. Fast walking towards the door, go to open it and BAM! Knocked my *kitten* down. Totally forgot that I locked it.

Was an interesting night.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Tied the wife to the bed once..and my mother came up the stairs...forgot I'd give her a key.....

Threw aquilt over the bad....made some lame excuse about the mess...and then had to go shopping with her....

..2 hours later when I got back the mood had changed slightly..as had thee colour of the sheets....

i changed my mind. SOOOO not marrying you. unless i can be the one doing the tying...
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    THIS IS AWESOME :)
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Was having sexytime with another girl friend...who forgot to tell me she had epilepsy.......mid passion...fit started..bit through her tongue!

blood everywhere.....
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Headboards are clearly dangerous!
    I have a "got my head stuck in a wrought iron headboard" story. And a knocked a sword off the wall into the boyfriends face story. Fat bloody lips ruin all the fun.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    he said, "Oops, wrong hole!" I said, "Noooo, right hole." :drinker:

Yer ok, lady. Heck, yer better'n ok.
  • Rodgers2008
    Options

you can't tease us. SPILL IT!

Yeah!Come on tell us!
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    Lets see....Broke a lamp, charlie horse, charlie horse, broke a boxspring, oh and one time I dropped a girl...its only what a 2 ft drop i still think she overreacted lol
This discussion has been closed.