All 5'7" - 5'9" -- Let's compare weight w/pants size

Options

Replies

• Crazy88s
    Options
    Hi!, I'm 5'9" 149lbs and wear a 6 or 8 depending on the brand.
  • mtrevino5
    Options
    Hi!! I'm 5.0 and I weigh 160.lbs I wear a size10. Because of my height MY goal is 120 even thou on the chart say 100 because of my small frame I used to weight this when I was in my early 20's didn't look good, so I will be happy 120 at a sz 7. I'm looking forward to reaching my goal
  • sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Example of how awesomely different we are. me 5'8.5 178lbs size 12/14 *depending*, my mother 5'11 160 lbs size 12/14 *depending*, my pants are just a little snug on her, and hers fit me a little loose
  • leSarahxo
    leSarahxo Posts: 22
    Options
    5"8, 154 & size 10 are snug. ;)
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7, 181 lbs, and in a size 12.
  • pedalman
    pedalman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im 5'9'.....wear 34.....
  • nlenz16
    nlenz16 Posts: 73
    Options
    I'm currently 5'9 208lbs and wear a 13/14 :) hoping to be 170ish & a size 8/9!
  • missbis
    missbis Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" (technically 5'7.5") and I weigh 187 and wear a loose 14
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 8.5" and weigh 195 lbs. I wear a 12 or 14 in most brands misses sizes. (It's really nice to just shout this info out on here. I would rather die than say my weight in real life.)
  • tradaboie
    tradaboie Posts: 132
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and I weigh 160 I have size 6-10 in my closet lol....depends on the brand although the 10s typically only fit in the morning....by the afternoon I'm having to pull them up all the time.
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I still find it astounding to see so many weights/heights distributed differently. Just adds to the fact that weight really is JUST a number!

I am 5'7. When I started I was almost 166 lbs and I was in tight 8's and comfy 10's.
    Now I am about 139 lbs, and my 6's are loose. Not quite to a comfortable (imo) 4 the last time I checked 5 lbs ago lol. I don't like things too tight.....

BTW Add me others with similarities. Always looking to find someone with similar weight, height, and etc.
  • mikucandy
    mikucandy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My Height is 157 cm and my weight is 47 Kg My waist is 25 cm
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    These threads always amaze me with the vast changes in size for the same weight
    I am 189.5 and 5 ft7 and I wear a size 12, although a bit snug . Size 14 are huge in the waist but Im a pear so my waist is probably more like a size 10
  • jailbabe1980
    jailbabe1980 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8" and weigh 252 lbs - I wear a size 18 in DEB (Definetely the most flattering), a size 20-22 in any Walmart Jeans/Pants (never flattering), and a size 18/20 in Lane Bryant Jeans/Pants (Jeans don't flatter, but pants/slacks usually do). My tops range from size 2X-4X depending on the store.
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8, 173 lbs and a size 10/12, depending on the brand. I try not to focus too much on the number since I do strength train. I just focus on feeling good, toning up, and fitting in to my pants from high school (which are now borderline too big). :)

My twin!!
    I am wearing a lot of Jr's size 11. My tops are still L or XL. I think it is my chest size or shoulder width.

Like you, I am interested in strength training as opposed to the numbers on the scale. If I could tone everything up, I would be happy at this weight.
  • aprilosbourne
    Options
    I'm new here - I'm 5'8, 230, wear a size 12 or 14 depending on the brand. I could use some more motivation, not so much for eating, but for EXCERCISE. . .
  • size0l
    size0l Posts: 1
    Options
    I need size 0 long(ish) pants. I'm right between regular and tall sizes (just like the height for this topic - actually, just under 5'8") and the tall sizes usually start at size 2 or 4, so I have a hard time finding pants that fit in the waist and hips and aren't too short. So much so that I'm starting my own line of pants! My size zero long pants are coming soon! Do you need size zero long, too? Follow me on twitter at luvdit_com or visit my site at luvdit dot com.
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    5'8" and 185 lbs wearing 10/12, depending on who the maker is and what kind of clothes we are talking.

Size 10 Old Navy jeans or Calvin Kleins but if it is Lee khakis, I need the 12.
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are doing great on your own! Wow! At that weight, I still needed 16s.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and 150 lbs. I started at around 160 and was wearing size 10 pants. Now those are fitting loosely, but I haven't bought new ones yet. So probably a size 8 right now! My goal is to fit comfortably into some old size 5/6 jeans I own.