Options

Replies

• stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Lol Tharrop :bigsmile: Good one!

Mine is here:
    1. Evelyn 1278 up, 323 down
    The most amazing person on the face of the earth!!!!
    evelyn is awesome
    2. Evelyn 740 up, 227 down
    Meaning:Elegant,Intellegent,wit, with wisdom, birth-giving is pronounced EV-a-lin, EEV-lin. It is of Norman origin. Modern use derives from a transferred use of an English surname, from the Norman female name Aveline, an elaborated form of Ava. Also a variant Anglicization of Irish Eibhilin. Also possibly from the Old German name Avila or from the Latin "avis" meaning "bird".
    Evelyn is just like her name
    3. evelyn 91 up, 21 down
    a girl, usually very quiet at times but loud at other times. she can be very pretty, but doesn't believe it herself. she often feels lost in her life. she doesn't think she belongs, but acts happy. she tries very hard to her idea of perfect, but never really thinks she is it. she wants to find love. she can fall very hard, very fast. and she gets hurt. but she will stick with one person for very long, because she doesn't fall for just ANYBODY. she is not someone that should be used, even if they have been before. she loses hope if one bad thing happens. she can be, and is, an amazing, wonderful, caring girlfriend. she is just overall an amazing person, who usually deserves more than what she gets. she goes through alot of bull****, but manages to hide it all.
    evelyn seems so quiet today.
    4. Evelyn 217 up, 90 down
    Beauty,Sexy, Hot, but with an attitude. Mess with her and you will end up crying. Pretty liar or actress in a case in which she may be in trouble. Is sweet to her friends.
    Shes so pretty! Be careful around her shes an Evelyn.
    buy evelyn mugs & shirts
    cute beautiful sexy *****y loving

I like this one best :laugh: :

4. Evelyn 217 up, 90 down
    Beauty,Sexy, Hot, but with an attitude. Mess with her and you will end up crying. Pretty liar or actress in a case in which she may be in trouble. Is sweet to her friends.
    Shes so pretty! Be careful around her shes an Evelyn.
    buy evelyn mugs & shirts
    cute beautiful sexy *****y loving
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    my favorite one is this:
    the invisible ninja-zebra that eats sugar and jumps on the couch
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    This is what it says about my name lol

1. Nisa
    pretty, hot, extremly sexy. Will most definately take advantage of you without the influence of any alcohol. Men be careful. Women.. u too!

2. Nisa
    adj. a word used to describe a person that is extremely cuddly and have deep and meaningful conversations with.

noun. a person who is beautiful on the inside and out but doesn't know it and is doubtful of herself even though she is extremely amazing.
    adj. i have a nisa bestfriend

noun. after spending time with her, i think she is a nisa
  • LiteBrite007
    LiteBrite007 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I don't even want to SHARE what that thing says my name means...:grumble:
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Other than the inevitable Twilight references here's some others I found:

Edward is an English name that means "wealth protector". Edward is a kind, gentle, selfless, loving person. He is very passionate, an amazing lover, a steadfast companion, with a remarkable sense of humor. Edward is very loyal, down to earth, protective, and loves with all of his heart. He is the love of my life..........

Edward, Ed, Eddie, Teddie
    You haven't been loved, until you've been loved by Edward!!
    wonderful devoted friendly guardian ardent

3. Edward

Edward is one of the coolest guy's you will ever meet. He is nice, kind, caring, sweet, loving, and cute. If you ever Meet him be prepared though because he is a dorkish nerd and acts a bit wierd at times but only because he is so sure of his sexuallity he dosnt need care if people think he is gay, but its ok because he is good enough to get any girl, but is often to shy to ask them out.
    Person 1: Hey have you met Edward?
    Person 2: No i havnt he seems like a *kitten*...
    P1: Well he is not he just act's a bit wierd...

Rich: Hey Edward did you know that she likes you?
    Edward: Yeah im just to shy to ask her out...
    Rich: Go for it bro!
  • BlessedShauna777
    BlessedShauna777 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    SOOOOOOO TRUE OMG!!!!! lol

Shauna

a beautiful girl with a beautiful heart. isn't always caught in the greatest of situations, but always seems to have a smile on her gorgeous face. fun-loving, with an adorable laugh. knows how to have a good time, but knows when its time to be serious. knows how to treat a friend right. realizes when she's made a mistake. is the true definition of a great best friend. may fall her for the man she loves, but she deserves the best, in all aspects of life.
  • moksumike
    moksumike Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    michael

A very cool guy who makes everyone laugh. Once you meet him, you will want to be his friend right away. He is super cute and very good-looking. He has amazing taste...in music, clothes, food, everything. Every girl secretly wishes that he could be her boyfriend...mainly because he recently broke up with his girlfriend...mainly because everyone knows that he likes commitment...mainly because he is sweet and knows how to treat a girl...mainly because however strange and wierd he may be, he's perfect. In his own little way, he is perfect.
  • shipleyd
    shipleyd Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    NOT!!!!!!!!! 1. diana

The most gorgeous girl you have ever seen. She has big beautiful eyes and she is small :noway: but so cute that you want to pick her up. She smiles all the time and when she smiles it makes you want to smile

YES!!!!! 5. Diana

A girl that knows her s*** and is down to earth. Easy to get along with, usually brunette, and great in bed. She tends to talk a lot and is not afraid to say what is on her mind. She is b****y if you make her mad, but a real sweetheart inside. Might I add, that she is very attractive and has confidence like no other. Although she may seem stupid at times, she is very smart and will kick your *kitten*.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Great post! I had no idea my name is in Urban Dictionary.... I'll have to ask my friends if it's true!

Janine

n-(ja-neen)The most wonderfully beautiful, and honest person in the world. Known to be more beautiful than the sunny morning sky and lovelier than the moonlit summer walk home. She don't take no ----. People from South Philly will usually call her "G" even though there's no g or g-sound anywhere to be found. The best friend you ever even heard of. Bubblicious.

Janine

Funny, outgoing, sexy, really
    , but somewhat lovable. Hates aris and loves to tease and flirt. Always is a smart cookie but can be a
    about it.

Janine

A smart, talented, lovely, beautiful, kindhearted, passionate, funny, girl, who thoroughly enjoys making waffles in her free time. She also loves when people make her waffles, especially her closest friends. She loves studying about required reserves. She doesn't care what other people think about her and is always very easy going and fun to be around. She is the best cuddler in the world and her hair always smells good. She is the best friend anyone could ask for and always puts others first. She's that friend you call at 1 in the morning when you need someone to speak to you. She knows how to make you feel better and knows how to make you laugh. Besides the fact that she has a great personality, she has a rockin bod. Shes a hottie.
  • Seokie
    Seokie Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    This was so fun to read:

1. Lindsey 2266 up, 573 down

n. A person that you can spend hours with or talking to and you never grow tired of. They are the only person that can make you truly laugh. These individuals tend to be extremely smart and have the most beautiful smiles. Their presents cause you great joy and their absence only sadness. You only want to make them as happy as possible because their happiness is all you care about. Although you would give anything if they were yours, it will never happen. There are several reasons that you can’t be together and all you can do is dream of a life with someone that you will never have.
    “There goes my Lindsey.”

2. Lindsey 109 up, 36 down

noun. a gorgeous girl that has it all figured out. Her smile is so infectious that whenever you're around her you can't help but be happy. Laughter is pleantiful wherever she goes. She is so kind that no one could ever hate her, and if they tried they would end up hating themselves. Drama is something that she hates and never starts. She happens to be a bit on the short side with her height, but that doesn't stop her from standing out. Her personality is so unique, at times it can be scary. This girl is living her life the way God wants her to with high morals and a servant's heart. She is the best friend anyone could ever ask for and that only some can attain. She is the most down-to-earth person you've met in a long time. You never tire from hanging out with her. She is your shoulder to cry on, helping hand when you need it, and sunlight when all around you is darkness.
    Lindsey is my best friend since the beggining of middle school.

I wish Lindsey was here; I need someone to make me laugh.
  • JoJo_fat2fab
    JoJo_fat2fab Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE mines. :flowerforyou: :heart: :love: lol

1. Johanna 241 up, 36 down

One of the most angelic people you can ever meet, she has two sides, one very loving, caring , something that everyguy loves and wants to be with. A person who cares for you more than you would ever imagine. The Other side being very sexually active, once shes loves you she never forgets you. One Hell of an amazing girl.
    Duuuude, shes a Johanna
    johanna johana joss jossi jojo
    by LovingASwedeAngel Oct 17, 2010 share this add a video

2. Johanna 62 up, 9 down

The most amazing, beautiful and angelic person you will ever met in your life. If you have the opportunity to come across her during your life, you will be awstruck and fall quickly for her. She's amazing in every sense of the word, from her beauty to her personality and she is someone that cares for you more than you could ever imagine.
    To spend time with Johanna will leave you with butterflies in your stomach, and love in your heart.
    johanna awesome amazing awestruck beautiful
    by assu Sep 10, 2011 share this add a video
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Neve

Neve is the alternative spelling of Niamh. Neve's are sex bombs and will bang any hot men they see sideways imediatly. Usualy have long brown hair and green eyes. Compatable with men who have names beginning with "J".

Keeping it classy, UD. :huh:
  • sbb7249
    sbb7249 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, me likey! :happy:

Sherita

A beautiful female with long dark hair some say she look like Pacahontas. Beautiful ,mind ,body and soul. She also love to dress to impress.

Man , look at sherita she is hotter than a 2 dollar pistol ! ! ! wheeeewww! ! !
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    Jessica 1609 up, 501 down

A girl you are lucky to know. Jessica's tend to have the brightest smiles. They usually give you full attention & have an intense stare that can be intimidating, but they are so sweet there is no need to be intimidated. If you are a guy & you let a Jessica get away then you are a dumb **** because Once a Jessica loves, she loves forever. Jessica's deserve guys that will go to the ends of the earth, & walk on fire to be with them. That's how amazing they are. Jessica's are also good friends that are always there for a friend in need. They are Loyal, kind & forgiving. Anyone who would take advantage of or lie to a Jessica is a worthless piece of **** who doesn't deserve to live. If you have ever wronged a Jessica you should be eternally ashamed of yourself.

Jessica's stand up for what is right, & tend to do the right thing. They are never to proud to say sorry if they do the wrong thing. Basically Jessica's are amazing.
    "She's the most amazing girl in the world..."
    "She must be a Jessica then"
    I wish I'd never let Jessica go!"

"Jessica is the best friend I have ever had.
  • ericgAU
    ericgAU Posts: 271
    Options
    This is hilarious!!!! All true ofcourse ;) (except for #2 - WTF is that about???)

1. The most amazing person in the entire universe. Everything about him is perfect! He's charming, handsome, intelligent, strong, romantic, funny...everything you want in a guy. It's impossible not to fall in love with him! Once you lay eyes on him, you will know from that very moment that you will never stop loving him.

did you see eric...damn that ***** is fine!

2. A term used to describe a mentally retarded cat that has the ability to fly by moving its tail in a circular motion. Once in the air, erics are known to land ontop of statues to catch and eat birds. Once they get the taste of blood, they turn into a form of vampire and attack fat people.

3. Omg! dude last night I saw an eric fly by!!

- male name
    - belongs to someone who is sweet, charming, athlectic, strong, smart, and cute
    - someone who usually gets a lot of girls (for the above reasons)

katie has a crush on eric.
  • kittycarson
    kittycarson Posts: 109
    Options
    Katrina
    A girl that you can't help but love. An amazing friend and an even better girlfriend. One who is nothing but beauty and a perfect woman. A lady that is impossible to want to leave. She will be perfect in a sense that no one human being is better than her

Most beautiful and stunning girl in the world. She has eyes that nobody can resist noticing, and is the most caring person anybody will ever meet. Believes in true love, and is not afriad to express her mind.

A crazy *kitten* sexy ***** that everyone loves. Very independent and loves her family a lot and would do anything for them. A big test and is very hard to resist.

a katrina is a person with great boobs

YEP....ALL TRUE....AMAZINGLY ACCURATE....ALL ME....lol!!!!
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    1. Melany 101 up, 22 down

A smoking hot chick, she gets better with age. The total package. Professional and classy when in the public eye, but a vast ocean of pleasure lies beneath her clothes.
    Holy ****, I met this smart hottie at the bookstore. She was a total Melany!

Forgot to add.. I've worked in a library and bookstore hahaha
  • raqueljoliemassoud
    Options
    Raquel
    An amazingly hot person who gives all her friends sexual urges. Often very loud in bed. In most cases is very tan and has brown hair, and nothing is bad about her cause shes tan.
    "Dude, did you see that hot ****ing girl? She was totally a Raquel"

its scary how accurate this is....:blushing:
  • paperm313
    paperm313 Posts: 30
    Options
    Mario

A male name common in Italy and throughout the Spanish-speaking world. Men named Mario are characterized by rugged good looks, superior athletic skills, above average sexual endowment, and a wry sense of humor.

An Italian extremist who terrorizes mushrooms, gorillas, turtles, and many other poor innocent creatures. All is well in the mushroom kingdom when this terrorist invades, searching for a prostitute known as Princess Peach. None shall stand in his way, as is demonstrates when defacing the kingdom, ripping up fire flowers, destroying boxes, and murdering innocent citizens. The king of the kingdom, Dr. Bowser, tried to have a peaceful negotiation with this threat to society, but to no avail. Mario continues to threaten the once peaceful land...

He is also prominent in other locations, notably, space, where he flies from planet to planet spreading his wrath. This interstellar warfare can be seen in the Super Mario Galaxy games for Wii.

a common and sexy italian name most likly to be a playa who can play the game well. he gets laid every night and is at least 8 inches. knows how to treat a woman and is a beast in the sheets

.....yep thats what is says lol
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    my name doesn't have one :(