Replies

• SuMcP
    SuMcP Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Yes! Thanks goodness - otherwise I would fall over a lot :embarassed:
  • Mira710
    Mira710 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Lost 15 pounds so far. I went from a 36/38DD to a 36D. I don't mind. But my husband now calls them "little handfuls." Thanks, hun.
  • msenior
    msenior Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, mines have shrunk. I;ve got to get measured.
  • FoodieGal09
    FoodieGal09 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Mine have shrunk a small bit, my E bra's are going to look a bit baggy soon.
    I was a 34 D back in the day, although I would say that I had quite a high body fat % even when I was around 10-11 stone.
    I think I would be delighted to be a C-D, but I would be happy with a B-C. My poor boyfriend will be distraught.
  • StephySands
    Options
    I WISH!!!! A while back I had lost 70 lbs and my boobs stayed the same. I finally had to have a breast reduction and now......they are right at the same as after surgery............I LOVE IT!!!
  • lisanume
    lisanume Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    When I lose weight, my boobs shrink. I do like that they are not as pendulous as before, but I will miss my new D's when I am back down to a small C cup. (Click on my profile to see the comparison in the same bathing suit.)

I really want to know if this has happened to you already, and what did you do or how did you react to losing body fat and having a smaller cup size? Just curious.

Mine definately are....I have only lost 15lbs so far. I had 2 lumpectomies on my left one so it is already considerably smaller than my right. Maybe now they will be the same size soon?? Will have to wait and see!! I still have 40 lbs left to go. I definately need to purchase new bras. the 36C is too big and the cups just stick out, nothing to fill! :tongue:
  • joankpoirier
    joankpoirier Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    not YET.. but then again P90X has a lot of back and chest strength training.
    Not sure if that could be the reason
  • RainxPain
    RainxPain Posts: 152
    Options
    I've always had small boobs. I hardly fit into my 32B's. Almost to an A. :/ Oh well.
  • lizaboots
    lizaboots Posts: 43
    Options
    I've noticed a difference in firmness, but I'm still in a DD cup. Although the band size has gone down to about a 38 now. But the difference in firmness could be because I have a 16 month old that I nursed for 12 months- it was probably the pregnancy that wrecked my tatas LOL. But that's ok, he's well worth it and my husband said that when i'm done having babies, we'll just go and get them "cranked up".
  • MsMandyGrace
    Options
    yeah my boobs went from c-sh to a 32b right now. i know as i drop more theyll probably go back down to a's. Its ok though :) id rather be tiny with tiny boobs than huge with huge boobs.
  • 19foxy71
    19foxy71 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    yes mine have a little . . . gone from a 36h to 32gg . . . still plenty big enough though !
  • negative187
    Options
    i went from a 36b, then lost 20lbs, they then shot to 34d o.O after losing anothe 20 lbs i'm down to 32c/b, i'm not too fussed about losing them because i hate them x]
  • irenep22
    irenep22 Posts: 59
    Options
    I hope not.
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Fortunately, not yet! Still rocking a DD, 26lbs down. :smile:
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    i wish!
  • gardengals
    gardengals Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    yup...totally sucks too, cuz if my boobs were bigger my belly would look smaller...LOL I started with a 42 D and now I am a 36 C and that's a padded pushie up one.
  • dolldreams
    dolldreams Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    When I was at my lowest weight I was a 34C but I am a 38DD now and hope I don't lose any breast tissue. It took a lot of years to get them this big! I've lost 48 lbs (before even joining mfp) and haven't lost anything up top besides a couple inches in band size...crossing my fingers it stays this way.
  • rockette7
    rockette7 Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm hoping mine will co-operate with me. I'm an awkward size at the moment, being a small back size, but a large cup size, which makes buying bras a massive pain. If mine shrink just enough that I can walk into any shop that sells underwear and pick up a bra in my size, I'll be happy. Beyond that, I'll be rather gutted if they go.
  • sporker101
    sporker101 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yes, I definitely did. I started out at a 34D, and now I'm a 34B. I'm not particularly happy with them anymore and starting to hope to someday get a little plastic surgery to help them out.
  • toxicmikki
    toxicmikki Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Guy here with truth about moobs;
    My moobs are definitely shrinking and they're a bit perkier, hoping they will be gone completely soon. Losing my moobs and finding my chin lifes good. :bigsmile:

Lol