Replies

• wgullo30
    wgullo30 Posts: 7
    Options
    Jiff Peanut Butter
  • amylynn96
    amylynn96 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    pasta.........i know it could be healthier with the whole wheat or "healthy stuff" but no no...im italian i WANT THE REAL bad for you full of empty carbs pasta....and even worse when i deprive myself of it :(

boo now im talking about it and want it even more!!!
  • Peppychristian
    Peppychristian Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Chocolate would be mine too. That's the thing I love about MFP. If I watch my portions and workout a little I can have a treat and not feel guilty. One of my favorite is two low fat cinnamon graham crackers (broken into squares) w/ 1T of Nutella and 1 banana. Yum!!!
  • StarkLark
    StarkLark Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Pringles. I literally eat one of the snack stacks tubs every day with lunch :sick:
    At least they had the decency to warn you!

/once you pop...
  • vipergts223
    vipergts223 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    i need to stop reading this.!!!ahh really hungry now!

You got that right :(
  • marywanoKC
    marywanoKC Posts: 176
    Options
    Ugh, my "I really need to stop eating this, but I don't wanna!" foods are potato salad & brownies! I've completely cut my Hagen Daaz vanilla bean habit cold turkey, hardly ever have pasta (like once a month, maybe?), but I love potato salad and Ghirardelli brownies. The brownies are a bit easier to push off if I have one of those 100 cal Jello deserts, but the PS is something I get 2x a week at lunch. Just 1/4 lb serving, and really not terrible on the whole, but I COULD be eating something better.
  • jecdavis
    jecdavis Posts: 1
    Options
    I can't kick the pizza!!!! I've switched to thin crust, I don't know if that makes a difference but it helps me feel better about it!!!!
  • Jhuff4
    Jhuff4 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    so helpful to know that I am not alone on that foods I can't stay out of. Peanut butter is mine. Love peanut butter and honey.
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I hate to admit it but i'm not sure there's just one. Chips and queso/salsa/guacamole is a HUGE one for me. Mexican restaurants TEST my weakness for real. I think finger foods in general can be detrimental for me...Im a mindless muncher. Those times where it's only hors d'oeuvres I just kinda have a lil here and a lil there...it adds up. Cheese and crackers are another...especially if there's brie! I could go on but I'd make myself feel bad....:embarassed:
  • ritmeyer
    ritmeyer Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Veggie chips. They lure me in, thinking they are healthy then BAM...I eat half a bag. I had to stop buying them. They were really for my kids, who would rather have carrots & hummus. So...were they really for my kids...
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Chocolate. So hard. I used to eat like 1,000+ calories in chocolate once a week in one sitting. I would eat chocolate everyday as well. I looooove chocolate. I could easily eat half of a chocolate cake in one sitting.

I loooove chocolate. Thats why I eat chocolate oatmeal so often... its like eating chocolate by the spoon full. Just with out the massive amount of calories.
  • yogamom16
    yogamom16 Posts: 114
    Options
    chocolate.
  • Cmonnowguys
    Cmonnowguys Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Pizza, sushi and chocolate!

I do eat all of these on a daily to weekly basis, but in moderation. Sushi once a week - NO deepfried rolls. Pizza once a week, on a day I have cardio, and chocolate almost every day, but no more than one serving of dark chocolate or WW/SkinnyCow ice cream.
  • ChefSuzzieQ
    ChefSuzzieQ Posts: 119
    Options
    Reese's, preferably the big cups or the eggs.
  • EmilyJaneRigali
    Options
    i'd say my main weakness, although i have a major sweet tooth, is peanut butter. we don't even keep it in the house anymore cus it doesn't last. it's gone in like 2 days. we start eating peanut butter sandwiches constantly, it starts going on cereal or ice cream, and then we're flat out taking trips to the kitchen JUST for spoonfuls of it. i know peanut butter isn't TERRIBLE, but it's not the best thing to choose, and DEFINITELY not when you eat it by the pound. it's an addiction. lol
  • EmilyJaneRigali
    Options
    Reese's, preferably the big cups or the eggs.

oh god... reese's are my FAVORITE. the more peanut butter the better so the big cups or eggs are also my favs. One time, i got a reese's chocolate easter bunny in my basket.. it was huge and it was FILLED with reese's peanut butter. that was the highlight of the whole year that year lol
  • EmilyJaneRigali
    Options
    Veggie chips. They lure me in, thinking they are healthy then BAM...I eat half a bag. I had to stop buying them.

i'm the same way... i love veggie chips but it's sooooooooo easy to eat the whole bag... which i've done.... several times.... lol
  • shapcomp
    shapcomp Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Anything sweet! And ice cream!!! I love ice cream! However, I measure and add to MFP immediately so I have accounted for the splurge. Then I brush and floss my teeth so I don't want to eat any more! My dentist loves me!
  • KimH313
    KimH313 Posts: 162
    Options
    The new Philadelphia chocolate cream cheese Spread is so good that I literally can't stop myself until I'm full ! I just ate so much that I can't eat anything til dinner lol
  • soniyamas
    soniyamas Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I also binge on PG tIps with milk. But I have managed to stop putting sugar in there. :grumble: