Regrets...We All Have Them..

Options

Replies

• angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't regret anything. Good or bad everything I have done in life is a lesson learned. No regrets.
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    not living out a few fantasies before getting married
  • Meaganandcheese
    Meaganandcheese Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I really regret skipping out on studying abroad in college because I didn't want to be apart from my boyfriend.

The boyfriend who I broke up with that summer.

I was smart.
  • Mera_Mera
    Mera_Mera Posts: 153
    Options
    I regret not playing the last Mega Millions. I always play the same darn number and the day that I didn't play it; it's the same number that I've played for the last 10 years and it wins. I hate it myself for a bit afterwards.
  • gingerlynnlove
    gingerlynnlove Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Regretting not taking a road trip to chicago a few weekends ago. besides that... not living out a few fantasies before getting married.

but hey - you never know when ya might get a second chance!
    Is there a link between Chicago and a fantasy by chance? That'd be interesting

there's this guy... :love: :love: :love:

^^^ This... lol
  • rachelleahsmom
    rachelleahsmom Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I saw Garth Brooks in 1997 and the tickets were $18. Can you even believe that?! Eighteen dollars!

"no regrets" is my motto when I am doing something hard. I was doing the cycling portion of a triathlon relay and it was killing me but I just kept telling myself "no regrets" because I knew that if I got off that bike and walked it up that ridiculous hill that I would be really mad at myself.
  • BlahBlaBlah
    Options
    No real regrets. But I've seen Garth Brooks live, can't remember the exact year, but probably right around that time. In Chicago. :)
  • angeldaae
    angeldaae Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Probably my only real regret in life is letting myself gain so much weight (twice) and subsequently letting my weight define me.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    LOVED Garth. Saw him years ago in Pittsburgh...I can easily say it was the best concert experience of my life.

Regarding regrets...I guess I regret never having (giving birth to) kids.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I regret the moment I started drinking.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Garth Brooks is the *kitten*.
    :drinker: :drinker:

I like Chris Gaines better. *ducks*
  • Kelsbellz
    Kelsbellz Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I've learned over the years, that it's the things that you didn't do that you regret the most.
  • MelissaW1978
    MelissaW1978 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I saw him in Vegas and it was one of the best, most unique concert experiences ever. He doesn't even have a band with him. Just Garth, his guitar and a stool. he had on a sweatshirt, timberland boots and a baseball cap. He took requests from the audience for songs from his previous albums and from other artists. It was amazing. You need to see him. Life's too short for regrets.
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    your story is a bit like one i have! my friend and i had booke tickets to go see Lady Gaga in Minneapolis, bought them months and months in addvance, planned and paid for. Had to book and pay for hotel, car rental, needed a passport etc ...Then about a month before we were going to go i hearAerosmoth was playing in Winnipeg that same weekend -closer, less expensive, in my own country and one of my favcorite bands of ALL TIME! i actually have a friggin Aerosmith lyrics tattooed on my back!!!!!!!! last chance ever, missed it. IM STILL PISSED! ....as u can probly tell, and that was almost 3 yrs ago.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Biggest regret? Being with my ex for 5 years (abusive), letting him strip me of my confidence and gaining 100lbs+ because I got depressed over him. Getting my life back on track now, but I soooo regret going there. I was young and very very stupid. X
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I regret not answering the phone the last time my mother called me :(
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I regret not answering the phone the last time my mother called me :(

Oh, damn, Yes. ^^^

Long story short, called my mom to talk to her. She was sick. There was a lot of commotion and it seemed hard to get her on the phone. She was going to the bathroom or something, so I just said, "Nevermind, I'll call back tomorrow." She passed away that night.

Of all the things in my life that have happened, that's probably the only thing I really truly regret.
  • Charliesuccess
    Charliesuccess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Totally regret not understanding the value of a great body and good credit....damn! le sigh............
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Garth Brooks is the *kitten*.
    :drinker: :drinker:

I like Chris Gaines better. *ducks*
    Hahahahaha
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    Totally regret not understanding the value of a great body and good credit....damn! le sigh............

HOLY F-BOMBS! AGREED! *kicks herself*