"NOT-SO-HEALTHY" Foods you can't stop eating

Options

Replies

• matthewmelnick
    Options
    Baby Bel round cheese. If I eat one, I eat more than one.
  • student94
    student94 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Homemade chocolate chip cookies and absolutely anything Reese's makes. I must have eaten 4 of the eggs during Easter. One of the people I live with has a Reese's bunny in the freezer right now. I looked at the nutrition information and it has almost 800 calories!
  • dithoma
    dithoma Posts: 31
    Options
    DUDE me too!!!!!!!!!:happy:
  • dalmiechick45
    dalmiechick45 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    buffalo wings and beer.
  • dalmiechick45
    dalmiechick45 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    PS- you look super flipping great !!!!!! And marshmallows are fat freee, it could have been wayyyyy worse of a cheat! Keep something satisfying (and sweet) so you won;t eat a whole bag, IE: skinny cow ice cream bars... something like that... I get the feeling its like once you have one... the whle bag goes down quite easily, of whatever it is... the bad thing is like you said.. you really had a craving for something sweet... so it was the ONLY sweet thing in the house, and bc it was not good enough, you ate more trying to help yourself past the craving... you'd probably have been better off having one yummy thing...

this sure happens to all of us I bet though!!!
  • TrinaCanDoThis
    Options
    Junk...all kinds. LOL! I cannot purchase marshmallows because I will eat the entire bag. Fruit snacks...forget about it! Oh, Ww snickers ice cream bars...done in one sitting! Get my point? I'm just a junkie! LOL!
  • Slimntrim90
    Options
    My craving has been Kroger Almond granola bars..........to the tune of about 5 lbs!!! So..........last night while shopping I just said "NO MORE"! I refuse to defeat myself in this battle while the enemy sits back, arms folded across her chest shaking her head "YEP, I knew she couldn't to it!!!" Well, I can and I WILL! And besides, this pink grapefruit without sugar tastes GREAT!!! "I can do this, I am strong - I can do this with HIM I am strong! - I CAN DO THIS, WITH HIM I AM STRONG!!! - I CAN AND WILL DO THIS, FOR WITH HIM I AM STRONGER THAN THE ENEMY!
  • bejuled74
    bejuled74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    The only foods I have no problem giving up are the healthy ones. Everything else haunts me.
  • Jennfur2610
    Jennfur2610 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    All the bad stuff. I really have to pay attention to what I'm eating and when. Potato chips, greasy loaded cheese burgers and chocolate are always my gateway to bad eating.
  • Slimntrim90
    Options
    My name is Phyllis and I am a carboholic! It all began with sweetened tea as a young child, and I mean VERY SWEET! The fact that there is a history of alcoholism in my family, together with the fact that alcohol and sugar are very similar chemically means that it is extremely difficult to stop with one piece of candy, one cookie, one piece of pie.................get my drift??? So, I am on a journey to be an "recovered" carboholic! Please pray for me!!! :-)
  • lelaspeaks
    lelaspeaks Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Booze. I have way too much of an active social life.
  • whatluckycat
    whatluckycat Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Blue Bell, the best ice cream in the country!

Yes! The Pecan, Pralines and Cream is to die for.

Plus cheese.
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Cereal! No milk. just straight out of the box. I've never been a big cereal eater before, but for some reason I've developed an addiction in the last few months. Cheerios - Chocolate or Dulce De Leche & the worst is Krave regular or double chocolate. Once I open a box it's gone, it's like I go into a trance and devour it without relizing. The crazy thing is I don't even feel full! I don't get it!
  • 2wiceOver
    2wiceOver Posts: 38
    Options
    Crackers of any kind. I miss the *crunch*. :(
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    No longer keep in the house:

Ice cream - sadly, this is my major weakness
    Riceworks Brown Rice Crisps
    Pepperidge Farm Baked Natural Cracker Crisps
    Trail Mix - especially with chocolate
    Lindt truffles - especially peanut butter

Still keep in the house, but with caution:

Dark Chocolate covered almonds
    Trader Joe's Ridges potato chips (my hubby loves these)
    Dark Chocolate Loacker Quadratini wafers (I allow myself 8 of these when I get a sweet tooth)
    Wine - this is also one of remaining indulgences
    McVities Home Wheats
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Oh there are so many,
    Chocolate, ice cream, chips and dip. I have been craving all of these things but am trying to not give into them! I have the makings of s'mores and I'm thinking that will be what I get for my after work out snack, or Perry's Chocolate Almond frozen yogurt!
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    My main "Not-So-Healthy" food I can't stop eating is Pistachio nuts. I buy the single serve bags for a treat now and again but no longer buy the $10.00 bag. Phew!

I am a salty/crunch snack gal! Good luck with the marshmallows. Don't let them take control of you and your goals. :smile: It seems like you have done great so far. Almost at goal, what an awesome feeling.

Wish me luck, I am about 1/4 to my goal! Whoo Hoo!
  • NSQuintana
    NSQuintana Posts: 207
    Options
    More like drinking, beer & wine :blushing:
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Well rest assured there are actual health benefits to eating chocolate

I know beer isn't very good for me, but I love the taste
  • AeolianHarp
    AeolianHarp Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen a single "not-so-healthy" food listed.