June Starters-August 24 Weigh in!

Options
124»

Replies

• magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Oh my goodness ... this made me giggle ...

ladyshootingscale.gif
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness ... this made me giggle ...

ladyshootingscale.gif

This one is AWESOME!!! I know that feeling :laugh:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I had such a horrible day. We were required to go to this cultural competency seminar for FIVE HOURS and it was such a waste of time. I didn't teach me anything about treating those who are different from me. Yuck!! Of course they had sign in when you got there and you had to sign out when the whole thing was over. :angry:

On a happier note, we had to dress up for this conference and I wanted to wear black capris, and I knew I had a pair in my closet. I found several, so I put one on and they fit nicely. I looked at the tag and it said SIZE 8!!!!! I haven't worn them in 4+ years. I was beyond excited. What are some of your magic moments this week?

Oh, and Kandy, I'm adding you on facebook :D
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I had such a horrible day. We were required to go to this cultural competency seminar for FIVE HOURS and it was such a waste of time. I didn't teach me anything about treating those who are different from me. Yuck!! Of course they had sign in when you got there and you had to sign out when the whole thing was over. :angry:

On a happier note, we had to dress up for this conference and I wanted to wear black capris, and I knew I had a pair in my closet. I found several, so I put one on and they fit nicely. I looked at the tag and it said SIZE 8!!!!! I haven't worn them in 4+ years. I was beyond excited. What are some of your magic moments this week?

I can only dream about being a size 8. Congrats!
  • GetFitBy2010
    Options
    I lose 1 lb this week. The scale hardly moves for me. I'm happy when it does go down ONCE A WHILE!
    CW is 168
  • kandyjo
    Options

Sorry about the poopy conference... BUT YAY on getting back into your size 8's:drinker:
  • kandyjo
    Options

AND thanks for the FB add!!! :laugh:

Sorry about the poopy conference... BUT YAY on getting back into your size 8's:drinker:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Good Sunday Morning All ... Sorry I had that little melt down a few days ago. I think I was mostly stressed because I was getting company this weekend and with me not feeling well it freaked me out some. You were right ... 3 of the 4 lbs. I had gained is already gone. I may show a gain at weigh in but it won't be as bad as I thought. My company is gone for a couple of hours to visit some other folks so I'm going to try and get some good hard walking in before the rain hits. I hope all is well with you and again ... thanks for being there when I needed to vent.
    stressed.jpg