Do you wish you were taller/shorter?

Options

Replies

• HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I love being 5'1" I hate looking down on men.
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I wish I was a little bit taller. I wish I was a baller. I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her.

HA! that brought back memories of the 90's
  • emczech5
    emczech5 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1". Most of the time I don't mind being short but it would be nice if my feet fully touched the floor when I sat in a chair and if I didn't have to hem up all of my pants.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I wish I was a little bit taller. I wish I was a baller. I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her.

haha. i forgot about that song!
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and would love to be 5'8" I think I would be at a healthy weight then!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Oh YES & I hate being short. In fact I'm the shortest in my family because all my brothers are tall, my sister is about 1.73m (about 5'8"). I'm only 1.57m (about 5'2") & I would be more happy if I gain at least 13-14cm (about 5-6 inches) on my height.

Good thing my boyfriend also short at 1.64m (about 5'4") otherwise I hate looking like a dwarf around a man.
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Not at all. What I do hate is being referred to as the "tall one". I guess it could be worse tho! lol 5'9 and since losing this weight I love my height even more. :drinker:

...and most of my heels are 4in or taller!
  • ryn013
    ryn013 Posts: 116
    Options

I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a '64 Impala.
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    I'm perfectly happy with my height because it means I can weigh and eat more and be healthy.

I'm 5' 10" and have no problem wearing 3" heels.
  • mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options
    .... oh and I love to rock the 4" heels!

I'm 6'5". Love 5'11" women in 4 inch heels.

Oh, and I'd never change being 6'5". Makes me taller than 99% of everyone. Loves it.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I like my height. 5'6" not too tall, not too short
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and like being this height but it would come in handy at times to be a little taller but that's why I have a 6' son. :laugh:
  • ryn013
    ryn013 Posts: 116
    Options
    Every girl under 5'5" seems to wish she was taller, well I'm 5'1.5" and I wish I was 5'. I'd be a perfect flyer for cheerleading.
  • mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    Options
    Wish I was 10 feet tall so I wouldn't be "fat" anymore....

Ok, I'm 5' 9" and ok with that

you're almost at your goal...you're not "fat" - look at your pictures :)
    Sorry, didn't mean it that way. According to the bmi scale my Dr refuses to give up, I'm still classified as overweight. If I was 10 ft tall I could go eat some cake! Lol
  • refenerc
    refenerc Posts: 1
    Options
    I am 6'2" and I like it. I wear heels and Im like 6'6". Confidence is key.
  • jcriscuolo
    jcriscuolo Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I am 6'2" and I like being that height
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I wish I was little bit taller
    I wish I was a baller,

I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a six four Impala

I was going to write this, but thought "you should look through the post first so you don't look like a douch"....I am glad I took my advice!!
  • PinUpGirlAtHeart
    PinUpGirlAtHeart Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Nope. I'm cool with my 4'11 height. I leave the high stuff for my husband to handle if he's around. Otherwise, I'm willing to climb. He's 6'2. Together we can handle anything within either range.
  • damerdar
    damerdar Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm about 6'2" or 6'3" and I would love to be shorter. I hit my head on thing, my knees hit the steering wheel on 90% of cars, and everyone always needs me to reach high-up things. People should really stop putting things so high up if they can't reach them lol
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    5'10"...wouldn't mind being between 6' and 6'3".