Do you wish you were taller/shorter?

Options

Replies

• strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and sometimes I wish I were a bit taller, but my height doesn't bother me that much :)
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I wish I was little bit taller
    I wish I was a baller,

I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a six four Impala

I was going to write this, but thought "you should look through the post first so you don't look like a douch"....I am glad I took my advice!!

Apparently someone beat me to it on page 1. So uhh ummmm I guess I look like a......

dammit!!! and I missed it so despite my efforts, I am right there with you!!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I'm happy with my height. I'm almost 5'4".
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty happy at 5'5".
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind being a little taller. I'm 5'7.5 and too in the middle.
  • InkedBeauty89
    InkedBeauty89 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind being a few inches shorter. I don't mind being 5'10" but when I wear heels I feel like a giant... I wish I was 5'7"

Lol, ill trade you. Im 5 ft 7.5 and i hate to admit that im shorter than 5 ft 8. Would love to be 5 ft 9 or 10. My parents are both 6 ft and my brothers and husband are all 6 ft 5 or taller.
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I'd like to gain about 4-5 inches of leg.
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    6'3 & quite happy with that. I'll give a few pounds to anyone in need:laugh:
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I wish I was little bit taller
    I wish I was a baller,

I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a six four Impala

I was going to write this, but thought "you should look through the post first so you don't look like a douch"....I am glad I took my advice!!

Apparently someone beat me to it on page 1. So uhh ummmm I guess I look like a......
    No worries..If you're 6'9 you could get with Miyoshi because shes really fine!

Im not kidding that song is in my cars cd player right now.
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and isn't I was slightly taller but that is what heels are for :smile:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I like my height. It suits me. :-) plus I can wear any height of heel that I want. :-)

I guess I should add my height, eh? 5'3".
  • tone4ever
    tone4ever Posts: 32
    Options
    5:3...i wish i was taller:-(
  • JoJo_fat2fab
    JoJo_fat2fab Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Nope, I'm a perfect 5'5"
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I wish I were around 5'5" or 5'6". I'm 5'8" and when I wear heels I kind of feel like I stick out :(
  • Judanjos
    Judanjos Posts: 87
    Options
    5"0 and perfectly fine with it...:) I use taller people to help with the higher shelves and I'm an awesome climber.
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    It would have been great to be taller.
    I first realized I was short when I saw my great aunt's very short pants hanging on the clothesline. I literally laughed and pointed and asked, 'Whose are those? Are those pants or shorts?'
    Then I realized that she is actually just my height. :embarassed: (5 feet and 1/2 of an inch.)

Oh well.
    I don't fret over it now, but I DO feel cheated when seeing how paltry my damn calorie allotment is.

It's like I have the appetite of a much larger person trapped in this short body of mine... :laugh: :noway:
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 8inch and I'd like to be 5ft 2 :)
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I would like at least 3 more inches... I stand 4'10.5" on a good day so 3 inches would at least make me 5 feet tall.
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" which I find is an awkward height. I'm too tall for petite clothes, but I'm too short for regular clothes. I either want to be 3 inches shorter or 3 inches taller.
  • weight2go
    weight2go Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I always said I was not too round just too damn short.:laugh: But now Im both:sad: