Do you wish you were taller/shorter?

Options

Replies

• lovelee79
    lovelee79 Posts: 362
    Options
    Nope, I'm 5'7" and I think its perfect :)
  • cameralinds
    cameralinds Posts: 239
    Options
    I was mistaken for a 14 year old today BECAUSE of my height... or lack there of it. I was 5'0" when I was 10 years old, so everyone assumed I would turn out a giant. Well, ten years later and I'm only 5'1"....

It's really annoying asking for help to reach things on higher shelves, especially at work. I'd love to be 5'3" or 5'4" so I could gain a little more independence. :)
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2'' and I wish I was 5'4'' max. Any taller and I'd feel awkward.

My boyfriend is 5'10'' and he wishes he was a 6'3'' Canadian. Picky much?Lol.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" (6 ft. with heels and afro!) but wish I was like 5'5" or 5'6"...............................all the cute guys are short :grumble:
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.. Really wish I was like 5'5. lol
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'9 half but i wish i was 6'3 or a little taller my cousin i was taller until our whole life until i woke up and seen he was 6'2. i've been jealous since. and you shorter gales your smoken hott nothing against taller girls but i like them shorter then me
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was baller....=((
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I'm dating a guy at the moment who is a bit short (not that that is an issue AT ALL) but if I were a little shorter I'd be at just the right height when he kisses me haha
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and used to wish I was taller, but you know what? I like the way I look. My legs are long for my height and people always think I'm taller than I am. Clothes fit well now that I'm the weight I should be. When I wear my highest heels, I'm 5'5 and that's a nice height to be. I don't think I'd change, even if I could.
  • Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my husband is 6'3". I don't even come up to his shoulder so I wish I were a little taller.
  • BlackmetalCoffee79
    BlackmetalCoffee79 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'2"/6'3" but wish i was a couple inches taller. :smile:
  • alexsmith01
    alexsmith01 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    i am 6ft one, and although most girls would love to have long legs- you dont. trust me. I can never have an off day, because its impossible for me to blend into the crowd (you shorties can just throw your hood up and disappear) jeans are never long enough. I have to wear guys tracksuit pants so they actually look half decent. AND i can never wear heels without looking like I am trying too hard- or trying to attract attention (i end up being 6ft 4/5 in heels)
    HAHA But not complaining!!! it has its perks too ;-)

I'm 5'11" and have the same issues with jeans - skinny jeans I can get away with because they look ok a tiny bit short but I can never wear any other style. Luckily legs are not an issue :)
    Same here about the heels as well, I still wear small heels and wedges for work because I don't think I look professional without them, but clients probably feel a little intimidated (not that I mind, in fact it's probably better that way - I'm an auditor).
    My only issue is that by boyfriend is 6' and I am taller than him if I wear heels when we go out! We are homebodies and hardly ever go out but when we do we always look a little funny haha.
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I wish I was a baller
  • stargazer008
    Options
    I'm 5'3 an I'm fine with my height, I like being petite.
  • swedishwillow
    swedishwillow Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    taller ... wish I was 5'5 or 5'7 and had a waist!!!!! Im boobs & hips (butt)
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Taller, im 5'5" and hubby's 6'4", I tell him its like a bowling ball standing next to the pin... If i was a couple inches taller, id at least come up to his shoulder :laugh:
  • IdalmisRodriguez
    IdalmisRodriguez Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and after reading a few of the comments I can say I am THRILLED with my height. ♥♥
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I am between 6'2" and 6'3"
    I wish I were 6'5"
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I am 5' (whispers) I guess 9 even though I say 5'10 on my drivers license. maybe I have shrank..lol. I have never wanted to be taller. I have dreamt and have written shows about being 7 feet tall but I figure if God made me this way then I am thankful. Hey I am who I am (Popeye) and I am who I think I am (Dennis Green). My focus, desire and determination is 10 feet tall..besies David CRUSHED Goliath.
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4... I wish I were a lot taller... I grew up idolizing Lucy Lawless and Tyra Banks.

I always dreamed to be an amazon warrior when I was a kid haha...

Tall, strong and curvy.

I would love to be 6'0