Do you wish you were taller/shorter?

Options

Replies

• TundraTed
    TundraTed Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I am 6'3" and am pretty happy with my height. The only time I really hate it is when I hit my head on things, fly on airplanes, or end up in a small car.
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    At 6'1' I used to hate it! I have been this height since middle school, imagine that! Now I love it. I would not change a thing!
  • EndofEternity
    Options
    I'm 6'1" and would rather be a couple of inches shorter. Difficulty getting in and out of vehicles and people pretending to be awestruck by my height are two annoyances I could live without.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    im 4'10" and really want to be shorter. I would like to be around 4'0"-4'2"

i REALLY like being short.
  • inetgirl
    inetgirl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7", wish I was 5'5"
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1". I would love to be 5'4". D:
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and I wish I were a couple inches taller 5'4" or so b/c then I know my weight in the past would not have bothered me...I was a little too heavy for 5'2" but would've been perfect at 5'4".... :)
  • WinWinGo
    WinWinGo Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Yes. I wish I was 5'-7" or above. Being short blows.
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    Secretly yeah I would love to be a few inches taller. I'm only five foot, and my younger brother is almost as tall as me and he's only eleven so I'd love to be taller just so I could look down at him:(
  • luhluhlaura
    luhluhlaura Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Sigh....I wish I were shorter. I'm 5' 8" and I'm taller than all but one of my girl friends.
    That doesn't bother me too much, but my boyfriend is the same height as me so wearing heels AND feeling feminine around him is pretty much impossible for me :( I tower over him. :(

I've always wanted to be about 5'6"
  • courtcourtfnp
    courtcourtfnp Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" & wouldn't change it AT ALL!
  • freebttfly
    Options
    HAHA. So no more weightloss issues anymore ... heightgain is the new thing. Im on. Working to get to 5ft 8inches. Any tips, please:laugh:
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and wish I was either 5'3" or 5'4"

Me too...if I had just a couple more inches, I could reach so many things that are JUST outta reach, and regular length pants might fit! And it might stretch out my weight a little bit too. But I don't mind being short, really.
  • maryduggins
    maryduggins Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    5'3... used to want to be tall, but I kind of like being short now(:
  • maryduggins
    maryduggins Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1" and would rather be a couple of inches shorter. Difficulty getting in and out of vehicles and people pretending to be awestruck by my height are two annoyances I could live without.

I have a brother who JUST turned 14... he's 6'2.5 (; he loves it tho lol
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Yes I'd like to be a few inches taller! I'm 5'4'' would love to be around 5'8''-5'10''.
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and wish I were at least 5'4... Um, the UPSIDE to us being short is we dont look like GIANTS when wearing cute heels...
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Taller. 5'10" and would like another foot. Would be a very bad pro athlete with that kind of height.
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    daterminedfatburnerX Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    im 5'7 wishing i was 5'5 seems just right not to short not to tall
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    I'm good with my height, 5'3 1/2
    Perfect for the 5-6 inch heels I like to wear! Plus who does love a short girl???