Do you wish you were taller/shorter?

Options

Replies

• ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    At 6'0, and still being the shortest of 3 brothers, I like my height.
  • journey_to_me
    journey_to_me Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", sometimes I wish I was shorter because even at this height I find myself in situations where I feel taller than everyone else..

Pros
    Imo, this height is just right, not too tall not too short
    I don't like standing out, so I can blend in easily :B

Cons
    Regular length jeans are usually too long and drag on the floor...I'd rather be shorter than taller
  • ClintSeeber
    ClintSeeber Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I am a 5'3" man, and I'd like to be anything taller; even 5'4" would be really neat.
  • ClintSeeber
    ClintSeeber Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", sometimes I wish I was shorter because even at this height I find myself in situations where I feel taller than everyone else..

Pros
    Imo, this height is just right, not too tall not too short
    I don't like standing out, so I can blend in easily :B

Cons
    Regular length jeans are usually too long and drag on the floor...I'd rather be shorter than taller

You have one inch on me; I'll take it. Can I have it, please?
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I'm ok with my height but I would like to have a bionic eye that shoots a laser.

*edit* That shoots a laser when I want it to. Not at all times-- that would be ridiculous.
  • elainecroft
    elainecroft Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    i always wanted to be taller b/c i played basketball. but this was always tempered with feeling like an awkward giant around my friends who were shorter, so perhaps its good that i wasn't taller.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I am 6'1".

I love my height, really I do... so if I had a wish, it would be that more companies would cater to women with a 37" inseam and a size 12 shoe.
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I wish I was 5'10 like CIndy Crawford.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I really don't care about being taller, I'm used to being tiny (5'0). But I do wish my legs were a proportionate length to the rest of me; I have to hem all my jeans because if they fit in the butt, they'll be way too long in the leg. :/ Good thing I sew.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I wish I was a little bit taller wish I was a baller wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her.
  • GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    2 inches shorter. I think 6'5 would be more manageable, while still being awesome giant.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Nope. I'm 6'4" and love it. Definitely no taller because 36" inseam pants with a long rise are hard enough to find as is.

However, I would prefer to wear a US13 shoe. Comfortable US15 shoes are a real b!tch to find. Fortunately it's getting a little easier now with online sites with free return shipping.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I wish I was a little bit taller wish I was a baller wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her.
    But do you wish you had a rabbit in a hat in the back of a 6-4 Impala?
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7". I'd like to be a little shorter. I like to wear high heels, but hate towering over people.
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    I'm 6.0 and happy with that
  • sanderdejonge
    sanderdejonge Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    A bit taller I guess, although I'm very happy with my current height of 175cm (5'9"). Average is just over 180cm I think..
  • icame2win60
    Options
    I'm short (5'2") and I wish I was at least 5'4".
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7". What I wouldn't do for 6 more inches
  • adorable_aly
    adorable_aly Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Just a little so I could reach the top shelf :blushing:
  • just_Jennie1
    Options
    Sometimes I wish I was taller (I am 5'2) but then I remember that I have high heels and that I am as tall or sometimes taller than my 5'11 husband in them.

With that said, being vertically challenged has it's advantages like when I'm at the store and there's a hot guy in the aisle I'm in I will use that to my advantage and ask them to get some random item that I don't even need off a top shelf.