Do you wish you were taller/shorter?

Options

Replies

• Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 11" with a 35/36 inch inseam... such a pain in the *kitten* to find pants.

I have always wished i was 2 or 3 inches shorter.
  • clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3" and wish I was 5' 6" xox
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Definitely taller
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    5' 9" pretty happy with that but totally jealous of women who are 6 foot!! And if they are in heels then I feel like bowing down in awe. :heart:
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and very rarely wish I was shorter, but then I get something from the top shelf and get over it lol
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options

Coming from a girl who is 5'4", I love my height. However, I am about an inch too tall for petite clothes and regular clothes are always too long on me unless I hem them or wear heels. So if you find that genie, you might go for 5'3" or 5'5" :wink:

YES!!!! Same here!!!!
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Im 5'7" but always wanted to be 5'9" or 5'10"

This thread kind of proves that most of us are never satisfied with our lot.
  • DiamondEyes_x
    DiamondEyes_x Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I wish I was smaller :( 5'11 :(
  • nikkiej2012
    nikkiej2012 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i am 5'5 and i am HAPPY with the height i am at...:smile:
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and would love to be between 6'2 and 6'4. I loveeeee basketball and would love to use the extra height. Undersized forward ftl!
  • em435
    em435 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I wish I was a little bit taller. I wish I was a baller. I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her.

:laugh:

I like my height (5ft6) until I rock my 4" heels and towering over every guy in the bar..
    Where have all the tall men gone?
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    Sometimes I wish I were a bit taller and sometimes I like my height. I'm almost 5'4'' and would prefer to be 5'5''. I don't mind my height though cause I can wear heels without overtowering the guys haha :)
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I wish I was taller or shorter. taller ro be more normal or shorter for those sweet sweet circus freak/midget actor jobs.
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I wish I was taller or shorter. taller ro be more normal or shorter for those sweet sweet circus freak/midget actor jobs.

nerple - i think you can get WHATEVER actor jobs you want if you wield those machetes in your AV photo!
  • kettrickenx
    kettrickenx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8.5 and I'm perfectly happy with my height. If I was taller I'd have to wear shorter heels. :P
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 1" and I like my height. However, I do wish kitchen cabinets hung lower on walls. :blushing:
  • RAF_Guy
    RAF_Guy Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0 tall. Just wish I was 9'6, because then I would be at my perfect weight :tongue:
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I'm only 5' 7", so yes, I wish I was a little taller.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

nerple - i think you can get WHATEVER actor jobs you want if you wield those machetes in your AV photo!

Good point, I need to pick up a few. Now that I think of it noone messed with me when I was a surveyor and carried a machete on my belt except crazy old women.
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    I am 5'1" and a half... but I don't wish to be taller...

I wish to be thinner. :wink: