Do you wish you were taller/shorter?

Options

Replies

• vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    I wish I was a little bit taller. I wish I was a baller. I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her.

Beat me too it, lol.

So, did anyone wish they were shorter in this thread?
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    I would like to be at least 5'. Ideal would be 5'2". But I am trying to rock what I got.:bigsmile:
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I'm exactly 1m75 (on a good day in the morning, lol) so I guess a hair under 5'9.

When I was younger I would have killed for another 5-10cm. Made my peace with it, and I can reach all the shelves I want to reach, but it still sucks when I happen to be the shortest guy in the room.
    (I am 5'2) but then I remember that I have high heels and that I am as tall or sometimes taller than my 5'11 husband in them
    9 inch heels?
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    What good does it do to wish for something I can never have? I can get thinner but not taller.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I love my height, 5'7". I am tall enough to reach most things but also shorter than most of the guys I date.
  • dynamicdreamer
    Options
    I'm a 5'8" female. I always thought I was tall until I found out that I'm not really that tall at all and I wanted to be 3 inches taller. Now after reading most of this thread, I feel pretty good about my height! Even though making sure that pants aren't too short is a pain, I can wear whatever size heel I want without craning my neck down to talk to people!
  • just_Jennie1
    Options
    I'm exactly 1m75 (on a good day in the morning, lol) so I guess a hair under 5'9.

When I was younger I would have killed for another 5-10cm. Made my peace with it, and I can reach all the shelves I want to reach, but it still sucks when I happen to be the shortest guy in the room.
    (I am 5'2) but then I remember that I have high heels and that I am as tall or sometimes taller than my 5'11 husband in them
    9 inch heels?

7 or 8 at least. :) That's including the platform.

Trust me. My heels are really high.
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Nope ..not even once ever.
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I used to measure at 5'8" but somehow I'm coming in at 5'6.5" these days....I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to have shrunk that much by 32....so I'd like that back. Also if I even just had half an inch more I'd get to be just plain old fat instead of obese on the ol' BMI
  • KaosLynnRose
    KaosLynnRose Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    i', 5'9 n some days i wanna be taller and others i wanna be shorter lol
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind being a few inches shorter. I don't mind being 5'10" but when I wear heels I feel like a giant... I wish I was 5'7"

Be happy at your height. Heads turn when a tall, blonde, physically fit woman appears. :wink:
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    I'm 164cms. I wish I was at least 170-175cms tall.
  • nicolebarbiex
    Options
    my god, i totally wish I was shorter. i'm 5'8" (female obviously!) and stick out like a sore thumb among everyone else- i mean some people literally have to look up to see me. I'd happily swap heights- petite is gorgeous x
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I wish I was a little bit taller. I wish I was a baller. I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her.

Beat me too it, lol.

So, did anyone wish they were shorter in this thread?

I do......Apparently 11" is too much.
  • larrymarket
    Options
    I'm only 5'4". And I wish I was 5'10" damnit!

Cause girls hate shorter guys. And taller guys get better jobs. And look better in clothes. And get more respect!

I hate being short >:(
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and I wouldn't change it. Happy with my height.
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    Like my height, but my 'ideal' height would be 5'1 or 5'9.
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    I wish I was taller. It's kind of embarrassing when 1st graders are up to my nose when it comes to height ^^;
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" (5'7" + in my shoes, slight wedge or heels). I do notice I fall in the "quite a bit taller than most females (and many men)" category in my location. And generally, my family are shorter than average. I guess we're "short" 'round these parts. I usually don't mind, but then there's days that I feel like a "giant", lol. I prefer to "blend" in with a crowd.

Actually I think it's perfect for a very real, but silly reason: I am tall enough (with long enough arms) that I can write at the very top of the white board (college student and tutor). But I'm still short enough that I don't need to crouch down awkwardly while writing at the bottom. Perfect height for teaching at the board, I say!
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and I would want to be 5'5"!