Show me your breakfast! (Under 400 cal)

Options

Replies

• McKristy
    McKristy Posts: 53
    Options
    Today:

Boskovich Farms - Fresh N' Quick Spinach, 1 cups (85g)
    Fruit - Banana , 50 grams
    Generic - Tea - Brewed Unsweetened (Green), 1 cup
    Oranges - Raw, navels, 1 fruit (2-7/8" dia)
    Organic Seeds - Flaxseed - Ground, 1 tsp
    Whole Foods 365 - Frozen Pineapple Chunks, 0.5 cup (140g)
    Cabot - Greek Style Lowfat Yogurt Vanilla Bean (Made With 2% Milk), 1/4 cup

Generic - Hot Water With 1/2 Lemon, 1 Cups

Blend all together. Except hot water and lemon.

Yesterday:

Food for Life - Ezekiel 4:9 Sesame Sprouted Grain Bread, 1 slice (~34g)
    Nature's Yoke - Eggs - Organic, Free Range, Veggie Fed, 1 egg
  • jamiegeorginadorey
    Options
    For breakfast I had one fried egg, over easy ( pam sprayed in pan ) with one piece of white toast, dry.
  • KatFierce
    KatFierce Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Coffee with flavored creamer - 60 cals
    fiber twig cereal with 1.2 cup unsweetened almond milk-70 cals
    banana-100 cals
    sometimes 1 tbsp peanut butter with the banana for 95 cals

protein pancake 1/4 cup eggwhites, 1 scoop protein powder, 1/2 mashed banana, stir and cook like pancake top with berries, agave nectar, honey, syrup, peanut butter yogurt anything you want.

packet oat revolution oatmeal with flax, 1/4 cup natural apple sauce, some blueberries and cinnamon

2 slices 40 calorie bread or ezekiel bread, make a batter of egg whites, unsweetened almond milk, cinnamon (optional a dash of banana extract to make it taste like banana bread) maybe some orange zest. top with sliced raw almonds and a little light syrup or spray butter and some honey/agave

spinach, broccoli as much as I want, sauted and topped with scrambled egg whites and a dash of cheese

corn, zucchini, broccoli, spinach, tomatoes, onions, garlic, black beans all sauteed up reserve 1/2 for lunch or dinner. Then scramble 2 egg whites on top. Pour into a bowl or wrap bread and sprinkle a bit of cheese and some salsa.

vita top muffin with spray butter sprinkled with cinnamon and a piece of fruit and some turkey bacon

on the go I get a egg whtie turkey sausage flat from dunkins or at mcdonalds the oatmeal.
  • LoseThisGut2012
    Options
    ~3 egg white omelet w/ sauteed onions, mushrooms, spinach, and cheddar cheese. Never measure but the cheese is less than 1/2 cup.

~Special K Red Berries w/ sliced bananas

~1 scrambled whole egg on slice of bread w/ 1/2 slice of American cheese and a side of fruit

These have been my go to breakfast options... I would like to see what everyone else is eating also!
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    I make quick cooking oats, with milk and an egg mixed in (mix the whole time it's cooking), with splenda and cinnamon and vanilla. It's kind of like a custard.
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    omelet.jpg

If I have time, then I make a spinach and feta cheese omelet with some cottage cheese. I use 1 whole egg, 3 servings egg beaters (9 T), 3 T feta cheese, and spinach. With the cottage cheese it comes out to around 350 calories, 18g fat, and 40g protein.
  • caegem
    caegem Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My Body By Vi Shake! LOVE IT! Fast and yummy. One of my favorites is skim milk with tsp coco, & 1 tbs almond butter. Or any kind of fruit added makes a great smoothie! Even good with some instant coffee for a morning wake up!
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I usually have Ezekiel bread with peanut butter or egg whites with a side of fruit. Everynow and then I will have oatmeal. My sister told me about a omlete she made with veggies and chive cottage cheese sooo that is next on my list!! Here's a pic of my oatmeal:

mail3.jpg
  • lynette111
    lynette111 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I usually have two servings (58g) of Special K Protein Plus cereal-200 calories, 8 oz. skim milk- 80 Calories and 15g of sliced almonds-95 calories for a total of 375 calories.
  • sonyalear2012
    sonyalear2012 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Fiber One 1/2 cup 60 cals, Oikos Strawberry Greek Yogurt 120 cals, 2 large strawberries 12 cals cut up and put all together in a bowl...pretty good and filling...i also have 2 cups of coffee with equal and sugarfree French Vanilla creamer 19 cals= 211 cals:drinker:
  • m0dizzle
    m0dizzle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Just posted a topic on this but I'll transfer it here: banana latte smoothies- yummy, filling, and low cal!
    2 bananas (I prefer over ripe ones)
    1 cup milk
    3/4 cup strong brewed chilled coffee
    6 ice cubes
    a pinch of cinnamon
    optional: 1 tsp sugar or splenda to sweeten
    Blend! add cool whip and a little cinnamon for topping!

Makes about two full glasses
    About 191 calories 38 carbs 2 fat and 5 protein with the tsp of sugar
    Great for breakfast!
  • nszocinski
    nszocinski Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • DDBeard
    DDBeard Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I like protein in the morning so I normally make an omlet. I don't like just egg whites so I do a whole egg and egg white. You can cut this back and make it more healther but I like feeling like I can eat what I enjoy.

1 Med Egg whole-60 calories
    1 Med Egg White- 17 calories
    1/4 cup 2% milk-31 calories
    1 tbsp- white onion- 4 calories
    1 tbsp-green peppers- 2 caloies
    1 tbsp- baconbits- 25 calories
    1/4 cup of reduced fat chedder cheese-90 calories

Totals 229 calories, 5 carbs, 13 fat, 21 protein, 4 sugar
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I like to mix it up from day to day or I get bored. Yesterday I had a breakfast bar and today I had a weight watchers turkey sausage muffin. I also do smoothies, slim fast, jimmy dean delights breakfast sandwiches, carnation instant breakfast shake or anything else that sounds good. I keep a variety of food at work
  • butterfly10398
    Options
    Scrambled egg whites, with tomato, spinach and mushroom, and a little tiny sprinkle of cheese, plus 2 pieces of low calorie wheat toast. AMAZING! :-)
  • slim_photographer
    slim_photographer Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Excellent ideas!
  • KristinCrochets
    KristinCrochets Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    If you like chocolate (and really, who doesn't?), definitely try the Quaker Chocolate Chip instant oatmeal. 2 packets of it are 260 calories total, and it's SO good!! :)
  • samlankford
    samlankford Posts: 334
    Options
    1 scoop chocolate shakeology
    1 cup SO unsweetened coconut milk or unsweetened vanilla almond milk...
    1 cup ice

about 200 calories, nothing beats a chocolat milk shake first thing in the morning!!
  • mamaclose
    mamaclose Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Vegan Overnight Oats

I add a different fruit daily, today was mandarin oranges.

It's good with peanut butter too.
  • chargers8709
    chargers8709 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    egg mcmuffin 300 calories (made at home) cheerios with fruit,
    oatmeal w/ PB and fruit...both under 300 calories also.