What are your favorite type of jeans?

Options

Replies

• sherronh
    sherronh Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    try mid rise that have stretch... its gread cuz you can pull them ober your stomach!
  • fashionista954
    fashionista954 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    My jeans always end up waaay too baggy in the rear since I don't have much "junk in my trunk". I have some lucky jeans I just bought, but those are getting the same way. Any ideas?
  • robinxhope
    robinxhope Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I like high end Jeans. I buy them consignment and that cuts the cost in half.
    I have a good store right by my house so it makes it simple.

Seven for all Mankind
    Citizens of Humanity
    Rich and Skinny
    Levis
  • Kylieikerd
    Options
    American eagle all the way.
  • MPSEmilysMama
    Options
    I agree with the "not your daughters jeans". I have 2 pair and I love them. Little pricy.. about 100-120 but they are worth it! I'm kinda sad now that I'm losing weight and the dont fit so well anymore, lol.
  • SkyPixie
    SkyPixie Posts: 224
    Options
    American Eagle Skinny Jeans :heart:

They are truly the only jeans I have ever found that fit .. and they are so soft ... I am never wearing anything else and I don't care how much tax I have to pay to get them posted to the UK !!!
  • beebabe
    beebabe Posts: 67
    Options
    Update: So after some online browsing i found that all the fancy schmancy True religions/citizens of humanity/rock&republic jeans are targeted to be sold to tall thin model like people. Nice jeans, pricey, and not for me. I went to NYDJ and THEY are what I am looking for! Thank you for those of you who suggested them!! I can't wait to get me some!
  • HopeFaithLove71
    HopeFaithLove71 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Jessica Simpson's line, Pac Sun's line including Foxy and Volcom. Those are the only one's that fit my shape properly that I have found. Volcom was so much fun ... my girls were "Mom *gasp* are those volcom?", me: "why yes, yes they are", their friends "your Mom rocks" haha Living on the beach for so long (til now) the surf/skate jean and bikini lines are my only exception to not wearing "grown up" clothing.
  • hillary124
    hillary124 Posts: 112
    Options
    What are your favorite type of jeans? I am mainly looking for answers from females. I have a belly. Its not flat by any means but with the right outfit, I can feign a flat belly. With that being said, I have trouble finding a sexy pair of jeans. I hate the low rise jeans because they only accentuate my big belly. I have issues with the "mom jeans" because they give me a muffin top. If i get a pair of jeans that DOESN'T give me a muffin top, then its too lose in the legs/buttocks area. So far the Kohls brand SO jeans are the best fit but they don't have very much of a selection in colors and styles. Does anyone else have the same problem? How are you overcoming it?

I like Abercrombie&Fitch stretchy skinny jeans. They hug my legs and hips nicely and i can pull them up enough to hide my tummy. Or Delia's Mallory mid-rise jean, or Urban Outfitters has high rise jeans that I love, but I forget what they were called.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    I got all excited seeing so many people recommending Old Navy and the price.... so I went online to look, thinking I would swing by Old Navy at lunch time, and the ones I like best are of course the more expensive ones, and most of them say "online only". *sigh*

I prefer mid-rise boot cut.
  • Smashleymae10
    Options
    I love my Miss Me Jeans! They are spendier, but I go into the store find a style that fits me good and then look for them on Ebay. :blushing: They have some styles with more of a mid rise and then the spandex has some give for the muffin top.

Also, Most of you are probably aren't into western clothing, but Cowgirl Tuff has some cute jeans that are a mid-rise for riding. They work for me...
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    NYDJ..... OMG, $100 for a pair of jeans? Never. That's insane.
  • Smashleymae10
    Options
    I love the BKEs I got at Buckle. I had no idea what to get or what size after losing the weight and they had the patience to help me find something that fit me like a glove.

Yes, the Buckle workers. They can be very helpful when you want the help and annoying when you want to be left alone OR if they are helping too many people at once! At my local store, I have found the guys are more helpful! ...Even after mentioning casually, my husband! :smile:
  • Candi8099
    Candi8099 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I love my Miss Me Jeans!

Also, Most of you are probably aren't into western clothing, but Cowgirl Tuff has some cute jeans that are a mid-rise for riding. They work for me...

OOOOH SWEET!!! I'm just starting to have an interest in the cowgirl look.....I'm going to check that out! THANKS!!!!

(I love Miss Me Jeans too!)
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    love old navy jeans.I like the skinny jeans but they have flare/boot-cut too. They have a couple different rises so try the Sweetheart ones, they are a higher fit (but not so high) but they still look great
  • Smashleymae10
    Options
    Silver Jeans & Rock Revival :)

I'm not a huge fan of Silvers because I think my crack hangs out everytime I bend over to pick up the kids or something, but I guess there is red tag brand or something that is more of a mid-rise. I just bought my first pair of Rock Revivals and LOVE THEM!!!! The guy that The Buckle said it was weird because like ever girl co-worker has the same pair and they are all their favorite pair. He said they all have different body types too.
  • milander1012
    Options
    Silver's
  • Smashleymae10
    Options
    I love my Miss Me Jeans!

OOOOH SWEET!!! I'm just starting to have an interest in the cowgirl look.....I'm going to check that out! THANKS!!!!

(I love Miss Me Jeans too!)

Check out Rock N Roll Cowgirl clothing too!!! I LOVE IT!!!! But I haven't found a store that carries thier jeans yet. I want to try them on before I buy them online!! They have some CUTE styles though!
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,159 Member
    Options
    My favourite jeans are those that fit properly! theres nothing worse than seeing someone squeezed into and/or over-flowing from a pair that is too small just because they are too stubborn to buy the next size up! well fitting jeans that flatter the figure are much better than pretending to be a size smaller because it looks awful!

^^ This. Surprisingly, I fit well only in the Next (UK) Jeans. Re cut- I like flared or boot. Can't like skinny considering my age!