Options

Replies

• FreeBiscuits
    Options
    I love smoking marijuana it I get so sweaty and high
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Yeah, if you don't know what 420 is and 4/20 day, you are probably over 35 years old or home schooled.

**** off dude, I'm 35 and have know what it's meant as long as I can remember.
  • live2dream
    live2dream Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    <<<ode to the rabbit! :glasses:
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Yeah, if you don't know what 420 is and 4/20 day, you are probably over 35 years old or home schooled.

My dad's 44, and I'm pretty sure he knows what it is as well.
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options

My mom is in her 50s and knows what 420 is. I'd correct that statement to say if you don't know what it is you probably have either never smoked pot or never been around people who do.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

My mom is in her 50s and knows what 420 is. I'd correct that statement to say if you don't know what it is you probably have either never smoked pot or never been around people who do.

This.
  • crrc78
    crrc78 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I just remember the ultimate frisbee team at my college holding their practices every day at 4:20pm!
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    In other news, the world is round...
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    What in the world? Am I the only one that didn't know this???

Interesting.... :smokin:

Yes you have to be the only one in the whole world that did not know this. I'm sure this has gone on way before my high school days but I can say at least since 1997 it has been the case....
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    It's widely celebrated here in Cali. All those who partake...enjoy & Happy 420!! :smokin:
  • NPS1985
    NPS1985 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My favortie holiday... However, beware becuase 4/21 is National Suprise Drug Test Day :laugh:

WOW!!!! I didnt know this^^^^^^^^.......................but I'll be okay since I dont join in.
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Every friday is a weed day ffs

and Saturday, Sunday, Monday.... etc.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

Yes you have to be the only one in the whole world that did not know this. I'm sure this has gone on way before my high school days but I can say at least since 1997 it has been the case....

More proof that I'm angelic and pure. :bigsmile:
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options

You might just be lol

Random fact: the phrase was started by a bunch of kids decades ago that used to smoke after school at 4:20 p.m. (not sure if anyone included this not-so-crucial-fact-for-life into the forum, but there ya go for the day! Now smoke on :smokin:
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options

I'm pretty sure the term was around way before us "youths" were. smh.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    What the hell does this have to do with fitness? Find a site that you can spread your Illegal crap...

It's not illegal everywhere ya know :)
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reminder...I will make sure we have extra snacks in the house for my husband tomorrow.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    You are such a great wife! :smokin: (& I mean that sincerely!)
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options

hahaha Probably lol. :smokin:
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options

I'm pretty sure the term was around way before us "youths" were. smh.

It has been around for a while now and I do believe 420 was originally the police code for marijuana.