4/20 is "Weed Day"?

Options

Replies

• LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    What the hell does this have to do with fitness? Find a site that you can spread your Illegal crap...

It's not illegal everywhere ya know :)

Yeah really! And seeing how this is chitchat fun and games... MAybe you should go smoke one and chill out.
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    What the hell does this have to do with fitness? Find a site that you can spread your Illegal crap...

I know what you need^^ :smokin:

Bahahahahaha :laugh: You said what I was thinking! Time to pass the blunt to the left hand side.

Chill dude. Life is short. :flowerforyou:
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Yeah, if you don't know what 420 is and 4/20 day, you are probably over 35 years old or home schooled.

**** off dude, I'm 35 and have know what it's meant as long as I can remember.

My dad's 44, and I'm pretty sure he knows what it is as well.

My mom is in her 50s and knows what 420 is. I'd correct that statement to say if you don't know what it is you probably have either never smoked pot or never been around people who do.

This.

Mmmmm hmmm
  • eeebee
    eeebee Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I don't know what you're talking about, every day is weed day.
    :smokin: Tomorrow's a big sha'bang. ;D

THIS^^^

^^ What she said ^^ :smokin:
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    It has been around for a while now and I do believe 420 was originally the police code for marijuana.

CORRECT! :love:
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    its disgusting
  • xxxbloodfartxxx
    xxxbloodfartxxx Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    IT IS ALSO HITLERS BURTHDAY AND THE ANNIVERSARY OF THE COLUMBINE HIGH SCHOOL MASSACRE
  • Catzwitch
    Catzwitch Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend considers tomorrow a holy holiday, lol.

Me, its not my thing, but to each his own. :)
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    i've known this since my early childhood :-)
  • Catzwitch
    Catzwitch Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    It has been around for a while now and I do believe 420 was originally the police code for marijuana.

CORRECT! :love:

Nope:

http://www.snopes.com/language/stories/420.asp
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    If you live in or move to BC, I'm pretty sure this is on a test they make you take. If you don't know what 420 is then you can't live here. I can't/don't smoke it, but I have butter - it's just as good!
  • katiedid1226
    katiedid1226 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm an old lady, and tomorrow is my birthday. I found out about "Wake & Bake" day about ten years ago when I was subbing at a high school.

Now every year I plan to get up & make myself a cake.
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty certain that the purple/orange chronic is getting rolled out for tomorrow...
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options

People talk about other things than just fitness on MFP. It's more than a fitness program, it's a community. The title of the topic stated very clearly what the thread is a about. If it bothers you so much, don't read it.
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Yeah, if you don't know what 420 is and 4/20 day, you are probably over 35 years old or home schooled.

Cheech and chong, Willie Nelson, Woodstock! All of which are over 35 years old. The true tokers were smokin' out before you were even born! lol
  • MattGetsMad
    MattGetsMad Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Protesting the norm, 4/20 is the only day that I don't get totally baked. :ohwell:
  • Quasita
    Options

People talk about other things than just fitness on MFP. It's more than a fitness program, it's a community. The title of the topic stated very clearly what the thread is a about. If it bothers you so much, don't read it.

It's also a legitimate concern, how to work the side effects of recreational drug use on your diet plan. Whether Rx or recreational, the use of this substance can drastically impact your diet if you are not prepared for side effects, and people such as myself and others may have 'veteran" suggestion to help avoid serious impacts to your goals. How do you know unless you ask?

Besides, there are several things that are spoken about on MFP that are illegal somewhere, but that doesn't stop the posts, and I doubt you've commented on them all. The fact that this is a world-wide forum means that it's time to chill out and not participate if it makes you uncomfy.

As for me, I plan to be exceptionally comfy tomorrow :D
  • Quasita
    Options

Cheech and chong, Willie Nelson, Woodstock! All of which are over 35 years old. The true tokers were smokin' out before you were even born! lol

The REAL tokers were getting stoned before the US existed lol
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Protesting the norm, 4/20 is the only day that I don't get totally baked. :ohwell:

so-you-think-youre-special-how-cute.jpg
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Guess I'll plan on staying off the road and out of the grocery store snack aisle tomorrow after 4:40.