What are your favorite type of jeans?

Options

Replies

• heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    My absolute favorite jeans (until they got too big--so sad!) were New York & Company Skinny Curvy jeans. Great length options--and they fit your curves perfectly. I didn't feel like they were huge in the waist just to fit my hips--they just fit--right.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    My favorite type are the ones that make my *kitten* look good.
  • MPSEmilysMama
    Options
    You will love them!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Maurices Jeans cus they are cheap and fit... personally I dislike jeans...and you can only find the damn stores in small towns so I have to wait till a trip home to get some...
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Silvers. Worth the money.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of Lucky jeans. But make sure you buy them in a size smaller than you normally would. All my friends bought them in their normal size, and they stretch out and are too big. I had the girl at the Lucky store fill me in on that secret, and she was right! I thought, no way will I fit in an 8, but after squatting down a few times they ended up fitting perfectly.

NO KIDDING, I had a favorite pair of Lucky's jeans I found at Ross (MSRP $80, @ Ross for $19). Fit so well and felt amazing. After a while they stretch out and are nothing like they used to, wtf.
  • melbot24
    melbot24 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Levi's Curve ID in Supreme Curve

Best jeans I've ever owned.
    They've got different curve ids depending on your body shape.

I've got a big booty and a small waist which means my jeans always gap in the back.
    We're talking a gap you could throw loose change or small toys in from a distance.

The Supreme Curve molds to my body, with no gap, is roomier for my thicker thighs, and have a high waist - so no muffin top!
    They fit like a second skin - I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    My everyday jean is American Eagle Artist. I have some Lucky jeans and Paige Laurel Canyon that I love also.
  • rebeccarains
    Options
    I live Big Star jeans, I can usually find a good sale online. They are midrise and the Remy style has just enough stretch!
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    JC Penney Secretly Slender Jeans have reinfirced pockets sewn in from the zipper panel to the side seam to help keep the front panel flat and minimize 'bulgies'. I bought one pair and three days later went out and bought two more in different washes. And they're only about 20 bucks a pair.
  • wlddove
    wlddove Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I like a good deal, so I like the look and price of Old Navy jeans.... but they just do not fit me right. They bunch up around my pelvic area... to put it nicely. My favorite jeans are a pair of boot-cut from New York & Company. Their pants seem to fit me the best.
  • JVandesteeg
    JVandesteeg Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    My fave is BKE and Silver. I also like a few styles from Aeropostale.... waiting to lose a few more pounds to get some new Miss Me jeans =)
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Lee Riders are my favorite. Cheap and talk about faking a flat belly! :)

These and any Lees~ got 2 great pairs of trouser jeans from Lee too!
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    American Eagle or Silver
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Gap 1969 skinny jeans are the only ones I own. I've accumulated 5 pairs. They last a WHILE!
  • neh310
    neh310 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the Levi's 515 Midrise Bootcut

Mine too! Even when I went down a size - I still love them in the newer, smaller size.
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    Straight up Levi's.
  • sabriel
    sabriel Posts: 46
    Options
    I have some Apple Bottom jeans by Nelly. Found them in TK Maxx and love them. I think they are supposed to be quite expensive.
  • LLL2003
    LLL2003 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I like Gap Long & Lean they have a mid-rise which help with "muffin top" and the leg is wider to give the look of long lean legs :)
  • Rheaethan
    Rheaethan Posts: 16
    Options
    i really like jeggings. i know a lot of people either love them or HATE them but i think they're great. i'm really short (4'11) so i always have to hem or cuff my pants, and jeggings look cute with cuffs while bootleg jeans look sort of wack when rolled up. i have a few pairs from pacsun and they're sort of like "mom" jeans in that they come up almost to my belly button, but they look okay as long as i wear a shirt that doesn't cling too much.

i also like delia's jeans because they come in really short inseams so i don't have to hem them. they have low, mid, and high rise jeans and i usually pick something with the mid-rise because it eliminates plumber's crack and is okay with muffin tops.

I love jeggings also!

In addition, Aeropostale has some great colored skinny jeans for this spring. That's where most of my colored jeans are right now.