What are your favorite type of jeans?

Options

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    bootcut. mid-rise and slim through the hip and thigh so it slims me out. :happy:
  • worldhurdler
    worldhurdler Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I found a pair of 7 for All Mankind jeans at a resale shop - both delighted and sad that I did. They are hands-down my favorite jean, and at the $40 price tag they were perfect. Unfortunately, they retail for closer to $200. Eek!
    But they are long enough(!) and fit my figure soooo well.....:::sigh:::
  • Sadiebabcock
    Sadiebabcock Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I like Slivers and Maurice's brand jeans

maurices all the way... im never disapointed leaving maurices, and silvers are pricey but they are great jeans!
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Abercrombie
    American Eagle

They have to have a little stretch to them so they can fit over my butt nicely.
  • syam3000
    syam3000 Posts: 37
    Options
    American Eagle Boyfriend Jeans are my favorite: low rise, comfy, cute cut, usually on sale every other month.

My favorite by far!!!
  • kjmarks11
    kjmarks11 Posts: 19
    Options
    I like Slivers and Maurice's brand jeans

I just bought a pair of Silvers from Maurices - the only version that worked for me was the Suki Surplus because they were mid-rise and fit my curves. Spendy ($75!) but so worth it. Even my 9 year old daughter said my butt looked small in them!
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I love express jeans. American Eagle has pretty good jeans as well. I also get super cheap skinny jeans from forever 21. They are like 10 bucks and they fit me perfectly.

I'm a skinny jeans fanatic though. And I love them dark
  • saugonda1
    saugonda1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    hydraulics, and pzi jeans
  • JessicaW0204
    Options
    Love love love Express Jeans! If you catch them buy 1 get one 1/2 off you can get a deal. They are super cute and they aren't super low rise. Plus it is the only brand I can wear an 8 in so I am sold! lol
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    My fave is BKE and Silver. I also like a few styles from Aeropostale.... waiting to lose a few more pounds to get some new Miss Me jeans =)

I WANT MISS ME JEANS TOOOOOOO. but like you, no point wasting a ton of money on a pair of jeans that don't fit perfectly or I might get too small for.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Lucky brand, any buckle jeans, skinny jeans that stretch to fit...express fits good along with aero....Low riders because I have to wear certain ones to make the booty look tight and lifted...hahaha
  • litlpineapple
    litlpineapple Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have a similar situation going on (a liittle too much belly & not enough butt) and I swear by F21 skinny jeans for cheapies, they're usually under $25 and tend to be mid rise which is perfect. Or to spend a little more, Levis stretch skinnies, give a similar fit but the denim is better quality and they will run you about $45.
  • meechi53
    meechi53 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I discovered a new brand of mid rise jeans called Kut from the Kloth, they sell them online and at Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack and some boutiques. OMG they fit so nice.

A lower rise that I like is Joe's Jeans "The Honey Booty" fit, they are a curvy fit which is real nice for me. I think they also have a higher rise now called "the starlet"
  • captnemo44
    captnemo44 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Try the Buckle Jeans love them
  • Richmond420
    Options
    I end up wearing "mom jeans" to reduce my muffin top. It's embarrassing since I am only 20...and not a mom, but it works for the time being.
  • Funshinerika
    Options
    I bought a couple of pairs of mid rise JLO jeans from Kohls back in Oct. before starting MFP. The fit was pretty slimming even 30 pounds heavier. The material is really super light and soft, which is great for Florida heat. I usually dont spend a bunch on jeans and was able to use my kohls cash I racked up from school shopping for my boyfriend's son. Worked great!
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    My all time favorites are "Miss Me" jeans. My next favorite would be "Guess" low rise Daredevil jeans.
  • V3ggieL0vinGinger
    Options
    I love love love my Fidelity jeans. Yes, they do run around $200 but if they fit, that's what matters eh? They don't stretch out during the day, which a lot of jeans do...so yay! Also, they make them in fairly high-rise cuts so the should fit nicely (:
  • vernessie
    vernessie Posts: 47
    Options
    Mine are Gloria Vanderbilt® Amanda jeans, I love the way they have spandex for a sensational fit, which is the secret behind these top-selling Gloria Vanderbilt® Amanda jeans. They also are:

designed to make you look slimmer
    has a slimming tummy panels
    flatters your shape
    sits at waist
    relaxed through hip and thigh
    tapered leg
    variety of colors and finishes
    rinse, antique and classic denim: cotton/polyester/spandex
    all other colors: cotton/spandex
    washable
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    The kind that make her already amazing *kitten* look even better. Not sure what brand that is though.