Options
    1 cup of Honey Nut Chex cereal
    1 cup of skim milk
    1 small banana

about 360 calories
  • strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    i have natural fat free yogurt with alpen no added sugar and some chopped fruit an ideal breakfast before my exercise!
  • captainamy11
    captainamy11 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Acutally, that beats my oatmeal or bagel. I'm going to incorporate the egg and bacon thing more often! :happy:
  • browneyesbb89
    browneyesbb89 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Homemade Applesauce Muffin 135 Cal
    3 Egg whites with 1 tbsp. salsa and 1/4 cup cut up spinach cooked in microwave 58
    Gala Apple 50

This keeps me full for most of the morning, I usually have a very small snack about an hour before lunch.
  • TangledUp_InBlue
    TangledUp_InBlue Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Two hardboiled eggs and one cup cooked oatmeal mixed with natural applesauce. Comes out to 355 calories on here.

Hmmm…I liked it, but when I write it, it seems kinda boring!
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    A80736E2.jpg

Baked Blueberry and Peach Oatmeal - http://www.emilybites.com/2011/01/baked-blueberry-peach-oatmeal.html
    1 scrambled egg
    and a Kiwi

367 yummy calories
  • queeniekristi
    queeniekristi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    mission whole wheat flour tortilla, 1 Tbls peanut butter and a banana rolled up...YUM!
    Sticks till lunch. I tried it with the 1/3 less fat Laughing COw strawberry cream cheese spread also. Liked the peanut butter better.
  • cbenzerga
    cbenzerga Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I basically eat the same thing for a week and then change it to something else, keep switching it up. For a couple weeks I made Steel Cut Oats in the crockpot over night, they were perfect by morning..added cinnimon and honey for about 200 calories ish. Then I had a poached egg with a slice of cheese on a nature's own bagel round (they are really thin) also around 200 calories. Today I had two packets of instant cheesy grits (im oh so southern) And always COFFEE with stevia in the raw. My hubby loves his toast with fake butter and ikea berry jam. Also I'll do Special K for a week, but i'm always hungry really soon after I have that, and can hardly make it to my 10am snack.
  • Sonnie124
    Sonnie124 Posts: 99
    Options
    1 cup prepared steel cut oatmeal
    1/4 cup canned pumpkin
    1/4 cup skim milk
    2 shakes of pumpkin pie spice
    3 tsp light brown sugar (more or less to taste)

This is my favorite breakfast. I also have Kashi Pilaf with a little sweet n low and frozen blueberries with a little skim milk. Both around 178 calories.
  • nateraemom
    Options
    I have a protein shake. There are hundreds of flavor combinations so I never get tired of what I'm having and they all come out in the 200-300 calorie range. This morning it was carrot cake flavor! YUMMMY!
  • Jezebel_Barbie
    Jezebel_Barbie Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/jezebel_barbie/DSC02771.jpg

Honeydew melon, strawberries and kiwi fruit.

169 calories.

Edited: Oh I give up!
  • 10KEyes
    10KEyes Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Scrambled egg whites, with tomato, spinach and mushroom, and a little tiny sprinkle of cheese, plus 2 pieces of low calorie wheat toast. AMAZING! :-)

That sounds good. Minus the toast and make it whole eggs! I have gotta remember the spinach next time. Thanks for the reminder.
  • poundis
    poundis Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    my favorite: 1 whole egg plus 2 egg whites scrambled with 1/4 cup shredded low fat cheddar cheese. I then top it with 2 tablespoons of pico de gallo.
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    pineapplepancake-1.jpg

Pineapple Rings Battered in Pancake (under 70 cal per ring)

Served with Pineapple Juice with Strawberry Ice.
  • gamehen2
    gamehen2 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Omelet:

1 egg; 2 egg whites
    1-2 ounces of chopped chicken or steak, or 2 slices of crumbled bacon
    1/8 cup shredded cheddar cheese
    Handful of chopped baby spinach or bell peppers
    A few random herbs (chives, thyme, oregano, rosemary, etc...)

Ranges from 350-400 calories depending on the meat used
  • laurahalford
    Options
    I eat a smart ones Breakfast sandwich. It's delicious good for me on the go and it's 210 calorie breakfast! I love ittttttttttttt I throw it in my bag and then heat it up at work.
  • rodakowe
    rodakowe Posts: 20
    Options
    Banana nut crunch cereal or blueberry morning! So delicious! And usually with a grapefruit or an orange
  • primalchaos
    primalchaos Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'd love to know what you guys make for breakfast in the mornings! I feel like I'm in a funk...I usually always eat my hot oat bran cereal with a banana or cereal with a banana. Inspire me!

Thanks!

Normally it's Kashi Go Lean with 1/2 cup of 2% milk. Under 250. Otherwise, two egg sandwiches with Deli turkey or ham on Aunt Millie's heart heathly. :)
  • laurahalford
    Options
    pancake battered pineapple rings??? Genius!! I must try this!!!
  • laurahalford
    Options
    pineapplepancake-1.jpg

Pineapple Rings Battered in Pancake (under 70 cal per ring)

Served with Pineapple Juice with Strawberry Ice.

Pancake battered pineapple rings?? Genius!! I must try this!!! do you top with anything?