• Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    When I started MFP, I had 35 lbs to lose. Thus...35tolose

Pretty ingenious, hey?
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I had the nickname of Heidibear in high school from a couple people and my friend April always liked to spell it heidiberr as a joke. Since it's a unique spelling, I knew it wouldn't be taken.
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Mine is kind of obvious, especially with my photo below on my tag. I've been following the Chicks since mid-90's and became friendly with them. So, when I joined a forum to display photos (I've shot them on tour several times), the name kind of stuck.

I find them to be three very fearless females who have looked criticism and hatred in the face first-hand. They are great women with good hearts and I'm happy to carry that name as my username. Makes me proud and strong, no matter what your political beliefs, you can't argue with the fact that well-behaved women rarely making history!
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    My last name is Bond and my nickname is BondBombshell.
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Freshman year of college I dyed my hair blue. There was another Mary in the dorm building so she was "Mary" and I was "Blue." My hair has long since gone back to brown but the name "Blue" stuck with my college friends.

I wanted to have "Blue" as my username on a site a while ago but it was taken. Frustrated, I tried to think of the closest thing. BlueInk? Also taken. Even more frustrated, I tried BlueInkDot. Not taken.

And it's been my online name ever since. :P
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    First original band I fronted as the lead singer/rhythm guitarist - The Jackpot Clowns
  • Anikib
    Anikib Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Mine is my middle name, last initial. :0)
  • Meatsies
    Meatsies Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I was having dinner one night with my sister and two nieces, who were (at the time) about 3 and 1. Nikki (my sister) was encouraging Avery, the older girl, to please "eat your pink meatsies!" I couldn't help but giggle...MEATSIES??! I love it! Nikki explained that Avery would only eat chicken, and refused to eat any other types of meat. So Nikki was getting creative in trying to name it other things. She hoped that by not calling meat 'chicken', 'beef', etc. she might encourage the girl to think that meat was one food class all on its own, so she started calling ALL meat 'meatsies'...and there were white meatsies, and pink meatsies.

The word just totally tickled me, so later that night when we were playing with the Wii at a family gathering, I named my avatar 'Meatsies' and it's stuck ever since. It's kind of appropriate, too, because I am not a big meat eater. I stopped eating red meat from the age of about 9 until I was about 18. I'm really picky about it now.
  • Evansmama29
    Evansmama29 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Mine's no thinker either - I am mother to a son named Evan, and I'm 29 years old. :)
  • martin_chicago
    martin_chicago Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    my name is martin and i live in chicago
  • greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I have gorgeous green eyes! :love:
  • SeeDRun
    SeeDRun Posts: 12
    Options
    See David Run! Run David Run! .... I always enjoyed D ick and Jane and their Red Ball... although I couldn't remember the puppy's name to save my life. LOL Apparently you can't type the short form of Richard here. MFP doesn't like ****.
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    bon iver and i just love double zero lol
  • MiChaChelle
    MiChaChelle Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    my name's michelle.. people call me micha.. so it's michachelle
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    My name! I didn't realise it would be my profile name :) DOH!!

wanted somethig cool like THOR, or KEVIN...

Funny!!!
  • blowsfire
    blowsfire Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    blowsfire-like a dragon. :explode:
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    It's my first and last name backwards.