What's some advice you would tell your 16 year old self ?

Options
donyellemoniquex3
donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
DEAR 16 YEAR OLD ME

Yeah, Housy SUCKS... but remember to check your ovaries monthly. You'll lose them BOTH by 20 by having ANOTHER surgery.... OH and TRY OUT FOR VOLLYBALL it's a no cut team :). DUMP Lauren && Becca they're FAKE. Hang around with Sawyer more. She may seem fake, but she's actually really cool ! KEEP your grades up PLEASE. We already had to stay back and not graduate with the others... well we walked but our diploma says '09 instead of '08

Replies

• PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Hey, 16 year old self,

Don't marry that guy. He's cheating on you now, and he will beat you in the future. Also, hurry up and move to a more liberal area. You'll thank me for it.

Your welcome,

me/you
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Hey me,

Don't cry over these boys, have fun, and in 10 years, you'll meet someone that'll make you laugh even when you are feeling your worst.

Your mother does not dictate your self worth.

Love,
    Older Me
  • BFit40
    BFit40 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Not everyone is going to like you all the time so stop trying to make it happen. It's OK that some people don't like you and it's OK not to like some people. Relax.
  • opus649
    opus649 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Buy Apple.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Buy Apple.

My 16 year old self knew this :)
  • overit75
    overit75 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Don't give up on things just because they are tough, see things through.
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    you are beautiful just the way you are, don't listen to mom and sister, the names dont fit the person
    that guy your crushing on, you should tell him .. he isn't that bad and years later, you will still be friends (but dont get serious just have fun) in about 4 more years your going to find the love of your life , who will love you and think you are the sexiest thing around

oh and keep working out, its worth it ..dont listen to grandma when she says your lying and trying to get attn. im proud of you for dropping a pants size :flowerforyou:

--
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Dear 16 year old me,

Stay away from that 19 year old loser, no he is not cool just because he has his own apartment, he's just going to bring you down. Stop skipping class, don't use drugs, hug your mom more, quit smoking, start running - you will love it.

Oh and P.S. You're NOT fat :smile:
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Dear 16 yr old me...

BANG THEM ALL
  • egiakatt
    egiakatt Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Worry more about your future and less about those so-called friends of yours...And PLEASE! PUT ON SUNSCREEN!!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I'd hand this magazine over and say don't bet on the cubbies! And watch out for anyone named Biff.

Blastgrays.jpg
  • EndofEternity
    Options
    Yes, everyone is stupid and no, you are not special. Go to school and pay attention.

P.S. Yes, you're bisexual. Stop denying it and have fun with your life. Your parents won't mind.
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Get the hell off your butt! :explode:
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    hey sixteen year old me,

Stay away from Jim the senior camp counselor, the cops will call you a liar and he will get away with it touching you inappropratiely.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    I'd hand this magazine over and say don't bet on the cubbies! And watch out for anyone named Biff.

Blastgrays.jpg

HAHAHAA love it!
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Don't touch that - it WILL spread.
  • Chrystibel
    Chrystibel Posts: 116
    Options
    Don't start eating like your boyfriend because 10 years later you guys will still be together, he'll still be thin, and you will be 80 pounds heavier.
  • DavetheHYNIC
    DavetheHYNIC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Don't marry that girl! This is too easy.......
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Have sex with Neal
    Stay away from Doug
    Show your boobs at Mardi Gras
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Your prom date is gay and a tool who will seriously fvck with your head by being a total closet case. However, the guy you like and who likes you is gonna be a doctor so date him...even if he is your prom date's best friend, dump him and go with the guy you like...

That's really it, i don't hold much stock in regrets, I just wish I'd gone to prom with Andy, he was so hot and so nice and now he's in Med school.