Options
iam_thatdude
iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
just dont hurt yourself

Replies

• LeoQuin
    LeoQuin Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    A man walks up to you and says, "Everything I tell you is a lie" Is he telling the truth or lying?
  • LeoQuin
    Options
    Scientists have proven that a cat has more fur on one side, to insulate from the cold. Which side has more fur?
  • LeoQuin
    Options
    What state is the most surrounded by water?
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

Hawaii
  • LeoQuin
    Options
    A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50." The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less. In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    Scientists have proven that a cat has more fur on one side, to insulate from the cold. Which side has more fur?

The hairier side
  • LeoQuin
    Options

Hawaii

CORRECT!
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    A man walks up to you and says, "Everything I tell you is a lie" Is he telling the truth or lying?

Ill never know as I punched him in the face for talking to me.
  • LeoQuin
    Options

The hairier side

No, the outside.
  • LeoQuin
    Options
    If you were running a race, and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?
  • chrisc16
    chrisc16 Posts: 94
    Options
    We don't need TV to entertain us, get it? I said *kitten*.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50." The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less. In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?

He's a carny, so I assumed he pulled a knife and demanded $50?
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options

He wrote "your exact weight" on the paper.
  • LeoQuin
    Options

He wrote. "Your exact weight" on the paper
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options

although this one is probably true! lol!
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    If you were running a race, and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?

id be in 2nd place
  • LeoQuin
    Options
    A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    Why are man hole covers round?
  • LeoQuin
    Options

id be in 2nd place

Correct
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options

2nd place