im bored...enterain me

Options
124»

Replies

• Queen_Christine
    Queen_Christine Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    You live in a one story house made "entirely of redwood". What color would the stairs be?"

There are no stairs.
  • LeoQuin
    LeoQuin Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    What can bring back the dead; make us cry make us laugh make us young; born in an instant yet lasts a life time?

THERE I AM DONE ENTERTAINING ON THIS THREAD WHICH DOES NOT BELONG TO ME! HOPE YOU GUYS AND GALS HAD FUN, TIL WE MEET AGAIN!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    What can bring back the dead; make us cry make us laugh make us young; born in an instant yet lasts a life time?

THERE I AM DONE ENTERTAINING ON THIS THREAD WHICH DOES NOT BELONG TO ME! HOPE YOU GUYS AND GALS HAD FUN, TIL WE MEET AGAIN!

a photograph
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

Well played Leo Quinn, well played.
  • robin52077
    Options
    Hey OP dude...I just noticed you spelled "entertain" wrong in the thread title.
    :tongue:

oh, and....thanks:wink:
  • JoanneStone
    JoanneStone Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    What stairs, it's only 1 story.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    Hey OP dude...I just noticed you spelled "entertain" wrong in the thread title.
    :tongue:

oh, and....thanks:wink:

no I want to be enterain'd...dont u all know what that means? Jesus H Christ lol
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    A Tennessee man was in court to be sentenced for theft. The judge told the man, "You may make a statement. If it is true, I'll sentence you to five years in prison. If it is false, I'll sentence you to ten years in prison." After the man made his statement, the judge decided to let him go free. What did the man say?
    He said, "You will sentence me to 10 years."
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    ?sdrawkcab daer uoy nac .elpoep tsom yonna ot smees dna tnelat sselesu a hcum ytterp si tI .sdrawkcab epyt ot woh wonk i
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    ?sdrawkcab daer uoy nac .elpoep tsom yonna ot smees dna tnelat sselesu a hcum ytterp si tI .sdrawkcab epyt ot woh wonk i

How did u know I was gonna say that?
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    True story that happened to my brother in law's mother when she was a child:

Tina's parents decided to start raising chickens. They ordered chicks and put them in a pen, and all was going well. In the mean time, Tina's mother decided now was a good time to clear out the cold storage room where they kept all the fruits and vegetables they canned. Anything that was more than a year old, they would inspect and throw away anything bad. So they dumped all of the older food into the chicken pen, thinking it would be a good treat for the chickens.

The family had to leave unexpectedly as they were finishing up this chore, and came home in the evening only to find all of their chickens had died. They felt terrible, figured the chickens must have gotten food poisoning.

The parents figured, well the meat won't be good anymore after food poisoning, but we can salvage the feathers for pillows. (I come from a very traditional, earthy hometown). So the whole family started plucking the chickens and were just about done when the chickens started waking up! Turns out it wasn't food poisoning, the canned fruit had fermented and the chicken had gotten drunk and passed out. Well now the parents didn't want all the chickens to go to waste and they weren't quite big enough to be worth butchering right then, so the mother got a bright idea, "Tina, go find all the dolls clothes in the house! We need to keep the chickens warm." Yup. They dressed their chickens in doll clothes until a few weeks later when they were ready to butcher. And that is my drunk chicken story.
  • TrailRunner61
    Options
    You live in a one story house made "entirely of redwood". What color would the stairs be?"
    There are no stairs
  • robin52077
    Options

¡ʇɥƃıu pooƃ ¡pəq oʇ ƃuıoƃ ɯɐ ʎllɐəɹ ı ʍou 'ʞo˙˙˙ɹəlooɔ uəʌə s,ʇɐɥʇ puɐ 'ɥƃnoɥʇ 'uʍop əpısdn əʇıɹʍ uɐɔ ı
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

Tina's parents decided to start raising chickens. They ordered chicks and put them in a pen, and all was going well. In the mean time, Tims's mother decided now was a good time to clear out the cold storage room where they kept all the fruits and vegetables they canned. Anything that was more than a year old, they would inspect and throw away anything bad. So they dumped all of the older food into the chicken pen, thinking it would be a good treat for the chickens.

The family had to leave unexpectedly as they were finishing up this chore, and came home in the evening only to find all of their chickens had died. They felt terrible, figured the chickens must have gotten food poisoning.

The parents figured, well the meat won't be good anymore after food poisoning, but we can salvage the feathers for pillows. (I come from a very traditional, earthy hometown). So the whole family started plucking the chickens and were just about done when the chickens started waking up! Turns out it wasn't food poisoning, the canned fruit had fermented and the chicken had gotten drunk and passed out. Well now the parents didn't want all the chickens to go to waste and they weren't quite big enough to be worth butchering right then, so the mother got a bright idea, "Tina, go find all the dolls clothes in the house! We need to keep the chickens warm." Yup. They dressed their chickens in doll clothes until a few weeks later when they were ready to butcher. And that is my drunk chicken story.

that is the strangest frickin story I have ever heard. Im, uh speechless
  • TrailRunner61
    Options

Tina's parents decided to start raising chickens. They ordered chicks and put them in a pen, and all was going well. In the mean time, Tina's mother decided now was a good time to clear out the cold storage room where they kept all the fruits and vegetables they canned. Anything that was more than a year old, they would inspect and throw away anything bad. So they dumped all of the older food into the chicken pen, thinking it would be a good treat for the chickens.

Haha good story. Thanks for the laugh!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options

Tina's parents decided to start raising chickens. They ordered chicks and put them in a pen, and all was going well. In the mean time, Tims's mother decided now was a good time to clear out the cold storage room where they kept all the fruits and vegetables they canned. Anything that was more than a year old, they would inspect and throw away anything bad. So they dumped all of the older food into the chicken pen, thinking it would be a good treat for the chickens.

that is the strangest frickin story I have ever heard. Im, uh speechless

I just imagine the chickens' thoughts:
    "ow my head.... Where are my feathers?!?! Why am I in a dress?"
    "Dude... That was some party..."
  • Vanilladays
    Vanilladays Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Scientists have proven that a cat has more fur on one side, to insulate from the cold. Which side has more fur?

The hairier side

THE OUTSIDE!!!!