What part of your body are you most wanting to improve?

Options
Oddly enough, the part of my body I care the most about making thinner is my face/chin/neck. I have a pudgy face - as a baby I had three chins! My face is oval and long so an extra bit of chin fat makes me look really chubby.

What part of you, large or small, do you really want to improve?

http://photos.myfitnesspalllc.netdna-cdn.com/images/photos/993/793/20993793_6685.jpg

Pic of my face. I'm the one on the right, lol...

Replies

• qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Lower abs and inner thighs.

ETA: forgot triceps.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    My gut and my butt. I just want them gone.
  • mischief1on1
    Options
    Can I say - all of it? :)

I hate my flabby arms aka bat flapps.

I working on them!
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    Like most guys it is the elusive 6 pack but I also want more of a bubble butt I guess...but I would be happy with a leaner belly...diet is the worst word...LOL.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    My arms, chest, abs... I'd like to build my legs up a bit too
  • Magpie1950
    Options
    The part I most want to/need to change is my head....inside my head. Discovering why I turn to food for comfort....and learning that I can survive "bad" feelings without food. I'm convinced that this is essential to long term success....and it's a tall order....wouldn't you agree?
    Magpie
  • MandyMon
    MandyMon Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm going to say my bum.
    It's always been kind of big as i have a overly concaved spine so makes it very sticky outty and over the years fat on to that has made it near epic :(
    Want it back to being not so butty.
  • divalivious
    divalivious Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Right now focus is on my belly when that starts to shrink sure my focus will change :)
  • ShanR77
    ShanR77 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Like most guys it is the elusive 6 pack but I also want more of a bubble butt I guess...but I would be happy with a leaner belly...diet is the worst word...LOL.

A bubble butt huh? Now that's the first time i've heard anyone wanting one of those. :wink:
  • misty0413
    misty0413 Posts: 212
    Options
    well been around 200 last 8 years. Very used to everything being big, the part I hate most of all double chin. If I have to take pictures I always put my son in front of me, to block everything, can't escape the chin in pictures.
  • misty0413
    misty0413 Posts: 212
    Options
    Wondering why my progress ticker isn't showing.?
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    My abs and back
  • whencynstops
    whencynstops Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I began to notice in pictures that my boobs and my belly looked like a big frowny face. So I am determined to get rid of the frowny face! The boobs can stay, the frowny face needs to go away!
    I started at a :( and I am now at a :I
  • mischief1on1
    Options
    The part I most want to/need to change is my head....inside my head. Discovering why I turn to food for comfort....and learning that I can survive "bad" feelings without food. I'm convinced that this is essential to long term success....and it's a tall order....wouldn't you agree?
    Magpie

Perfect!!! I ageee with this tremendously!
  • toabetterlifestyle
    Options
    butt, abs, legs, arms, back...everything!!!!
  • zellagrrl
    zellagrrl Posts: 439
    Options
    Oh gods, my triceps. I can live with my tummy, but the arm flapping, NO.
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Abs. Most certainly.
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Mostly my arms and belly. Then I would say my back chub. My legs and butt look amazing. I am apple shaped to the T! :)
  • terry_mtb
    terry_mtb Posts: 45
    Options
    one look at my profile pic...guys use to smile wave wink....until i got out of the car
  • LaRoux10
    LaRoux10 Posts: 19
    Options
    My thighs. Honestly, they are just terrible. I don't like the excess fat on my arms, back, or stomach either, but my legs are by far the worst!