Replies

• soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Yogurt parfait: Greek Yogurt with Grape Nuts on top. Maybe fruit and honey.

Strawberries dipped in Greek Yogurt and frozen

Banana "ice cream" made with ripe bananas frozen an hour and mixed with your favorite fruit/ nut butter/ honey/ protein powder

Avocado with a sprinkle of sea salt

Celery with a squeeze of lime

Air popped popcorn with a spray of calorie free butter spray, sprinkled with your favorite herbs
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    take a banana, put a light coat of yogurt over it and stick a popsicle stick in there. a nice frozen treat!
    if you use a light plain yogurt it should be 100 calories or less
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    hummus. pear juice. walnuts.

pear juice is awesome!!
  • zalla
    zalla Posts: 6
    Options
    1 tsp of nutella....right off the spoon.... gets me through a chocolate craving

omg you have way more will power than me...there is no way i could only eat one spoon full
  • Tkitchell
    Tkitchell Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I make a pumpkin cake using the spice cake mix, can of pumpkin, & one cup of water. Mix the three together & bake. It is good with or without frosting. Do not use any of the directions on the cake box, just the three ingredients listed. My family & friends love it.
  • jyska
    jyska Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    yogurt and fresh fruit (cantaloupe, pineapple, blueberries)

add a little cool whip to that and a banana (yes, I believe bananas are good :smile: ) and it becomes an awesome desert type tasting thingy.
  • k_lambert_98
    Options
    :smile:
  • Candida1983
    Candida1983 Posts: 188
    Options
    Quaker True Delights Fiber Crisps, the Blackberry Pomegranate and the Wild Blueberry. There are 110 calories for 13 of the crisps.
    23 carbs, 3 grams of fiber, 2 grams of protein. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • owlsneeze
    Options
    bump
  • squared16
    squared16 Posts: 41
    Options
    bumping for reference!
  • Ash_76
    Ash_76 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    greek yogurt mixed with strawberry whey protein poured over top of wild berries
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    lowfat yogurt + cheerios
  • cbenzerga
    cbenzerga Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Half a banana with 1tbps on Nutella around 150 calories. YUM!
  • AshinAms
    AshinAms Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Apple spread with crunchy peanut butter. Rice cake topped with banana & a drizzle of honey, sprinkled with cinnamon. Plain yoghurt & cinnamon.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    BUMP!

I like the dark chocolate covered frozen banana slices they sell at trader joe's
  • golden_gal
    Options
    1/2 c. ricotta
    splash vanilla
    spoonful of splenda
    (optional: a few chocolate chips/cocoa powder)
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Trail Mix. I make my own with raisins, m&m's, almonds, peanuts, sunflower seeds sometimes granola.

Oooooo sunflower seeds. Need to try that next time. I just whipped up a batch of my trailmix with raisins, peanuts, cashews and m&ms.
  • Redbird99ky
    Redbird99ky Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I like a mix of Kroger brand Tropical Trail Mix and the Golden Temple Blueberry Flax Granola ... answers my sweet tooth.

But I also like just plain red seedless grapes, or fresh strawberries. with both, no freezing necessary ... how simple is that????
  • Dawners98
    Dawners98 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm really loving these Quaker mini snack cakes. I'm actually eating the caramel corn ones now, but I've had the chocolate and apples and cinnamon. I have a sweet tooth, and I need something sweet to offset every meal I eat, so these are fantastic!!! I also just discovered beef jerky - no, seriously. Lots of protein, few calories. VERY high in sodium, though, so it's definitely a 'treat'!