Most ridiculous food offered in a restaurant?

Options

Replies

• thepanttherlady
    thepanttherlady Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    There is a restaurant called the Heart Attack Grill. My brother had a double bypass burger and fries there. It is insane. http://www.heartattackgrill.com/ Also I think if you weigh over 300 lb your meal is free! Everything is FULL FAT, HEAVY CREAM, LARD. :sick: I think they only offer water because of a law.

Edit: My brother is skinny fat and eats ridiculously unhealthy. He loves to get a double meat bacon burger from Wendys and put chicken nuggets from Wendys and fried mozzarella sticks from Sonic on it between the bun and the patty!

There was an article online about this restaurant, but the one in Las Vegas. Guess some guy had a heart attack, literally while eating at this place. The tourists all thought it was faked but it was really happening. I'll have to find the link and post it.

Unbelievable.

Here's one link to the story:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/man-suffers-heart-attack-while-eating-heart-attack-185717972.html

They have an 8,000 calorie burger. Yes, 8,000!!!!
  • jtallwood
    jtallwood Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I live in Quebec and poutine is definitely a staple lol. If you've ever come here, you certainly had one!!!
    Many of my friends wouldn't want to eat anything else in the world at 3 in the morning lol
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Double Bypass Burger at Vortex Burger

2 girlled cheese sandwiches, a patty, five slices of bacon, four slices of cheese, two fried eggs, mayo, lettuce, and onion

doublebypass_thumb.jpg

This place is right by my apt. A friend of mine ate this and subsequently puked. Apparently they get that a lot.
  • ButtercupSprad
    Options
    That crazy KFC Sandwhich.....the chicken INSIDE two FRIED chicken buns?!?!?!? WTF????
  • rinalyn
    rinalyn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan so I've only had vegan poutine. I somewhat envy my Canadians though.
  • ButtercupSprad
    Options
    OMG!!!!
    Double Bypass Burger at Vortex Burger

2 girlled cheese sandwiches, a patty, five slices of bacon, four slices of cheese, two fried eggs, mayo, lettuce, and onion

doublebypass_thumb.jpg

This place is right by my apt. A friend of mine ate this and subsequently puked. Apparently they get that a lot.
  • rinalyn
    rinalyn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That's whta my vote was going to be for - except they have triple and quadruple bypass burgers!
  • Ragoub
    Ragoub Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I looove poutine! But yes, definitely one of the worst things you can have, its a heart attack waiting to happen..
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    There use to be a place downtown Vancouver, called 'the gourmet heart attack' or something, we decided to try it out for kicks.
    You know how most places bring rolls or sliced bread before a meal? This place brought savoury doughnuts.

I ordered something on the safer side, a grilled cheese. One of those 4 slices of bread, 274859009 types of cheese deals.
    My dad got a steak sandwich. It was 2 rib eyes as 'buns', can't remember what all was inside besides bacon, blue cheese and caramelized onions.

None of us managed to get halfway through the meal, thank goodness, lol.
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I just heard about the bacon sundae at Burger King (of course only in America!)....and to be honest I didn't think it was that gross. Ice cream...bacon....chocolate sauce....what's not to like?!
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I had a McGangBang once....it was glorious.

mcgangbang.jpg

McGangBang HAHAHA!
  • ReneeFromCanada
    ReneeFromCanada Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What's ridiculous to me is the quantity and quality of food being offered in American restaurants. Anytime we visit the US we are utterly astounded at the sheer volume of unhealthy food being sold and consumed. The worst culprit being the all you can eat buffet. It's a sad and frightening experience to see so many morbidly obese parents with their overweight children, quite simply gorging themselves as if it's the last meal they'll ever eat. The portions at fast food chains are typically at least twice what they are in Canada. You just have to look at pictures of people over the course of the last hundred years or so. It's interesting to note that people's weight gradually started to increase over the past 50 years, as the popularity of fast food increased and we moved from a culture where only one parent worked outside of the home, therefore making it much easier to prepare healthy home cooked meals with fewer processed, fat laden foods in our diets. Absolutely no offense intended toward my American friends. Just noting an observation. The problem exists here too, it just doesn't seem quite as severe. Perhaps because our population is 10 times smaller.
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    Deep Fried Bacon in Snook, TX

zsrb47.jpg

ARGHHHH - how do you post a pic? Damn!!!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Using fried chicken as the bun:

6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a5178872970b-800wi

Courtesy KFC.
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options

zsrb47.jpg

Lowercase the tags~ :smile:
    Mmmm, bacon!!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Wow! Deep fried butter is the worst thing I've ever seen! X
  • StarryOne
    StarryOne Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You can find poutine at almost any bar in the Twin Cities! I despise gravy, so I haven't ever tried it, but it certainly is around. Maybe it's because we're so close to Canada, eh?
  • DFWTT
    DFWTT Posts: 374
    Options
    What's ridiculous to me is the quantity and quality of food being offered in American restaurants. Anytime we visit the US we are utterly astounded at the sheer volume of unhealthy food being sold and consumed. The worst culprit being the all you can eat buffet. It's a sad and frightening experience to see so many morbidly obese parents with their overweight children, quite simply gorging themselves as if it's the last meal they'll ever eat. The portions at fast food chains are typically at least twice what they are in Canada. You just have to look at pictures of people over the course of the last hundred years or so. It's interesting to note that people's weight gradually started to increase over the past 50 years, as the popularity of fast food increased and we moved from a culture where only one parent worked outside of the home, therefore making it much easier to prepare healthy home cooked meals with fewer processed, fat laden foods in our diets. Absolutely no offense intended toward my American friends. Just noting an observation. The problem exists here too, it just doesn't seem quite as severe. Perhaps because our population is 10 times smaller.

I agree with this in it's entirety.

As for my vote, the nastiest thing I've ever seen was deep fried and chicken skin infused ice cream. I love the state fair. No, didn't try it.
  • DFWTT
    DFWTT Posts: 374
    Options

zsrb47.jpg

Lowercase the tags~ :smile:
    Mmmm, bacon!!

I've had this.
  • Kailel
    Kailel Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    On the topic of McDonald's secret menu: The Land, Sea, and Air burger. Mm, *retch*.