What part of your body are you most wanting to improve?

Options

Replies

• HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    My belly, the other stuff I could live with if I had to, but I'm sick of being asked when I'm due.... girrr....
  • Candida1983
    Candida1983 Posts: 188
    Options
    Thighs and butt. I have always been chunky in that department, I won't have any issues with the belly area, never have, but I have been pear-shaped since middle school and the smallest pants size I've ever worn was a 10. I still had a huge butt and thighs. I would be elated if I could get myself into a size 4 or 6 jeans! :happy:
  • chefswife07
    chefswife07 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Arms!!! They are by far my worst part.
  • Baurus
    Baurus Posts: 27
    Options
    Arms! Then abs.
  • skateboardstef
    skateboardstef Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    My butt and thighs. UGH I hate them :(
  • swt0pie
    swt0pie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    everything :O
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I would like to improve the area between my chin and my ankles.
  • vaninay
    vaninay Posts: 47
    Options
    Belly! Thighs!
  • kazzari
    kazzari Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I would like to improve the area between my chin and my ankles.

LOL
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    My belly. One of my goals in starting this weight loss journey was to NOT look pregnant anymore. I've lost 40lbs and I still look pregnant.

I'm actually pretty happy with the rest of my body. I just need this belly to shrink!
  • NatalieParmenter
    Options
    The parts of my body I am most wanting to improve are my abdominals/core and thighs. I should try to improve upper body strength with proper unsupported push ups, but I'm really weak!
  • stariera
    stariera Posts: 224
    Options
    My core area. I wouldn't mind toning up the rest but my abs are my big one.
  • MissAMcDowell
    Options
    I'd say my mind, without that , there is no change, just physical and if you don't work on your thinking while losing weight you won't see the weight loss anyways
  • XpeargrlX
    XpeargrlX Posts: 21
    Options
    My butt, thighs, and stomach.
  • phoenix8633
    phoenix8633 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hmm for me it's got to be my tum, thighs, arms and chin, my calves aren't too bad they are quite shapely I think these have been the first to improve compared to anything else!!
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Upper body strength
    Shapely legs (in other words no more thunder thighs). I would Love to be able to wear pants and not have the inner thighs wear out because of my large legs rubbing together.
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    My belly to start.
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    three way tie between my arms, my stomach, and my inner thighs.
  • donlou33
    donlou33 Posts: 20
    Options
    My no1 has to be my tummy. My muscles were separated and stretched after carrying 3 big babies and on top of that is fat :( I have worked hard on it from the inside, building back my core muscles, which has almost now completely closed the separation in my abdomen:happy: I just need to continue losing the fat on top.
    A close second is my inner thighs, URGHH !! I hate how they wobble and the skin and muscle is so soft, but again...I'm actively working on them. It's so hard to tighten that area, I find anyway.
    Next is my bum....it's not huge and I (along with my boyfriend) quite like it, just needs some toning and I'd be happy with a bit of a lift too.
    Then its top of my arms, although I have seen a huge improvement already since using kettle bells. I can actually see muscles while my arm is relaxed.
    I'm sure once all these area's are to my satisfaction, I will find more :devil: :laugh:
  • cmckenzie2
    Options
    It was always my tummy that bothered me but lately it hasn't so much.

Love handles and thighs for me!