Options
    Wilson - English Bull Terrier
    Bruno - Staffordshire Bull Terrier
    My babies! Big Muscley Boys. Love them to bits

- bruno to the left
  • nikkie802005
    nikkie802005 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Boxer Dog - Iggy (2 years old) - unfortunately loves stealing my little girls Easter Eggs even though its sooooo bad for dogs
  • MRJ717
    MRJ717 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    <--- my black lab, Kaci, will be 2 in a few weeks. BEST Christmas present ever!
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Jack and Zero. They are brothers and about a year and a half old. They are schnoodles (schnauzer and poodle mix). They're sweet dogs, but are still young and mischievious. Before we got them, we had a pomeranian named Pumpkin. He was the sweetest dog, but had so many health problems. Poor thing... I miss him.
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Pepper - 11 yrs, Black Lab / ???? (strangest dog I've ever had... She LOVES raw salad, no dressing)

Ours go mad for cucumber, they know what it sounds like when I'm chopping it and come running into the kitchen for a slice - same with carrots!
  • marlad33
    marlad33 Posts: 37
    Options
    Sasah - black lab mix. She adopted me when she was 8 weeks old and she'll be 8 yrs old this year! :-) She has alot of character and makes me laugh
  • amberdawn02
    amberdawn02 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    <
    Miss Lexie - she's a beagle and just turned one! my little babe! :)
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Maggie
    English Bulldog
    She is 17 months
  • Mell00546
    Mell00546 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Tank (2 1/2 yrs) Shar Pei
    Jazzi (4 yrs) Shar Pei
    Lola (1 1/2 yrs) Boxer/Pit Mix

Love them! They are my babies!
  • Jeaniehop
    Jeaniehop Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I love my babies! Luger is mamas lil man he's a min pin chihuahua and american bullldog mix he's 10 months old and full of life and love.. And Boz is a 2 year old long haired chihuahua that was a stray. Couldn't ask for better dogs!
  • HGChao
    HGChao Posts: 23
    Options
    Jeter - 4 years old - boxer pitt LOVE him!
  • brasslady1
    brasslady1 Posts: 113
    Options
    My babies are Max and Molly........they are 4 years old ...have had them since they were 7 weeks...2 weeks after we got them Molly came down with parvo.....she was in the hospital for a week and the vet sent us home with medicine for Max.......Everything turned out all right........They are Shih Tzus and brother and sister....I can't even begin to tell how much I love these babies.....I'm sure every one here feels the same way....
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    D-O-G and Avalon. American Bulldogs and brothers. They'll be 3 in July. :heart:
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Wow my dog is also named Prince. He's a golden retriever

Here his pic with me (22 kgs/50 pounds ago)

IMG0025A.jpg
    This is Prince. He is an about 5/6 year old snuggle-bug Staffy mix;

He is a beautiful dog. I love his eyes as well.

He's gorgeous. I love Goldens.

Thank you :flowerforyou:

He's an adorable & a smart dog although many people find him scary because of his size but he's one of my two sweetest babies that I ever had in my life. The other one already passed away way back 2005 at 12 years old, he was a mix of french poodle & japanese spitz.
  • KatrinaG2012
    KatrinaG2012 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Max Boxer
    Red Bloodhound
    Scooby Jack/Rat Terrier
    Lucy Beagle/Pitt????something??mix
    Cliffy Can't even begin to guess. Possibly another beagle mixed with something.
    Taco Chihuahua/terrier mix

Tucker Yorkie / Passed away just a couple of months ago but I included him because I still miss him every day.

All drop offs or rescues and all very very much loved. Our dog food and vet bills are crazy but both of us have a soft spot for the abandoned or unwanted so we just deal with it.
  • jouergal
    jouergal Posts: 40
    Options
    Pepper
    Black Labrador Retriever
    She will be a year old on May 2nd
    We will be having a PUP-Day party for her! :smile:
  • peasantgirly
    peasantgirly Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Reese is my chocolate lab, we adopted her 3 years ago. Keeler (aka Boopy) is a mix, probably Rottweiler and American Bulldog. He "found" us just weeks after we got Reesey! (was running around on an expressway ramp...) Never planned on two, but she was an emotional wreck who was scared of everything in the world, and he was a puppy just excited with life. He adored her, she returned the love, and over the course of the last 3 years she has become a happy, well-adjusted playful dog and he is just the smartest and most affectionate dog I ever could imagine. We adore our dogs and are grateful every day that they found their way to us!

Bless you for saving Keeler! That is how I found my Baby (black Lab). She was about 6 months old, running across the interstate (she came THIS CLOSE to being run over), terrified, starving, freezing. Once I got her home she wouldn't let anyone but me near her at first and she was super scared of men. I'm convinced she was abused. Anyway, that was 4 years ago and now she is healthy, happy and sooo sweet :)

I also have an Australian Shephard (Rippie) from an internet rescue website, a Boxer (Sam) found on the road, and a little beagle (Tobey) that I also found on the road about 2 or 3 months ago, starving, hair falling out, severe allergies, nails literally 2 inches long (curving around the bottom of his feet!!). He could barely walk. Somebody had just dumped him out of a car at this gas station I'd stopped at out in the boonies. He'd been there for 2 days and nobody wanted him, poor thing. So, in the car he went. Oh yeah, he pooped on my back seat, LOL. And he STUNK! But 4 baths later, worm medicine, good food, vitamins, and lots and lots of love and now he is the most adorable little guy, so funny and loving.

Sorry for writing a book, I just really like to talk about my dogs, LOL

goodmorningmommygimmekisses.jpg

DSCN9136.jpg

spoiledsamcropped.jpg
    All my pics of Rippie are on a different computer :(
  • salxtai
    salxtai Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Bailey - Shih-tzu x border terrier, 5 y.o boy
    Izel - Maltese x pomeranian, 3 months little girl

and won't ever forget my first love: Keira, maltese x corgi, passed away last year :flowerforyou:
  • newlifecowgirl
    Options
    Gracie Lou - 1 1/2 yr old German Shepherd girl ( she's my Schutzhund dog)
    Radar- 7 yr old Australian Cattle dog boy ( he's my herding dog)
    Rooster- 6 yr old German Shepherd boy ( He's hubby's dog)
    Angel- 15 yr old mix ( poodle, terrier, great pyrenese) "porch dog"

Love all my guys :)
  • sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Buckley - Long Haired Chihuahua - 11 years old

Cassie - Short Hair Chihuahua - 10 years old

Jaxx - Border Collie mix - 8 months

Here's a Dog Lovers Group on here if anyone is interested in that.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3997-pet-posse

374062_10150983161612995_823097994_13119482_784037185_n.jpg