Deleted!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I don't even know how to respond.. maybe you need more help than MFP can provide
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    you still have me...and I told you we could use those handcuffs...
  • deeray
    deeray Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I got deleted twice over the weekend despite my supportive and motivational ways...I say oh well good luck to them...
    Oh I would never delete you...:flowerforyou:
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    LauriesTrying2BeFit Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    i delete people all the time in fact i just deleted 25 people today! i had way too many on here who i never speak to or havent logged in for a while. i prefere to have a small amount of people with similar goals, interests and who support me back :smile:
    dont worry about it no need to obsess over the amount of friends you have or dont have :happy:
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    I woke up this morning after a long, stressful weekend. I don't want to talk about it. But then, I signed on to MFP, where I thought my friends were REALLY my friends, and see that someone deleted me. Notwithstanding the fact that I can't even figure out who it was, I am crushed. REALLY CRUSHED. As if the weekend was not enough, then this happens. What have I done wrong? Why don't people like me enough to keep me around. I was so worked up, I called the local suicide hotline, and those biotches PUT ME ON HOLD!!! WTF?

WHY DOES NO ONE LIKE ME? WHAT HAVE I DONE?????

May be a stupid question, but how would you know you were deleted?
    do you check the number of friends in your list daily?

I wouldn't have a clue!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    WHY DOES NO ONE LIKE ME?

Because you live under a bridge?
  • elysianashes
    Options
    It's like everyone's funny bones broke at the same exact time...
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    if you can't even remember who it was that deleted you-why be upset? You obviously didn't have a "connection" of any kind with the person-and it appears they felt the same way.
  • ZugTheMegasaurus
    ZugTheMegasaurus Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    If you can't even tell who it was, then they can't have been that important to you. So what's the big deal?
  • jcmk87
    jcmk87 Posts: 57
    Options
    if you can't even remember who it was that deleted you-why be upset? You obviously didn't have a "connection" of any kind with the person-and it appears they felt the same way.

This^
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    lol....Golden Girl79 is ALWAYS nosey! Soooo ..hmmm... wait!!!! since I came on here to see HER comment.. I guess I am too!!! :)
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I know, the interwebz can be so hurtful. Don't these people know that they are my only true real friends? I mean, since I joined here I've completely turned my life around and disengaged from the people I know in real life in exchange for my friends here. After I've fully devoted myself to these people they just throw me out like trash . . . that's it . . . I'm going to start interwebz stalking them, maybe harrass them, and don't be surprised if you start seeing their picture as my avi (via telescopic lens).
  • mahnazy
    mahnazy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This is a joke....right?
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    you still have me...and I told you we could use those handcuffs...

I'm on the way.... :wink:
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options
    I am still trying to figure out how you had friends in the first place.
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Dude, it was me... I am sorry, you're just... to much of a sissy.
    Always talking about Nickleback, and quoting lame *kitten* songs.. I mean, come on, I wonder how I managed to put up with you up until Sunday.

Please, stop messaging me, I have nothing to say to you. Good luck on you "journey"

Oh, and PS: I didn't really like that one joke you made either, I faked my LOLs

Don't stop believing, my frined. There's gotta be somebody for me out there.....

Great, just from reading "don't stop believing" I got that song stuck in my head. Journey... Y U SO AWESOME!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    WHY DOES NO ONE LIKE ME?

'cause your run like a girl and you sit down to pee \m/
  • Indy_Cent
    Indy_Cent Posts: 45
    Options

Don't stop believing, my frined. There's gotta be somebody for me out there.....

Great, just from reading "don't stop believing" I got that song stuck in my head. Journey... Y U SO AWESOME!

Just a small town girl
    Livin' in a lonely world
    She took the midnight train
    Goin' anywhere
  • brandi22479
    brandi22479 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Right on!
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I am still trying to figure out how you had friends in the first place.

I love you too Jellybean!