For all dog lovers

Options

Replies

• Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Indy - Black Lab

We got her from the Humane Society and was told she was a mix. When we took her to the vet, it ended up that she was 100% lab and not a mix at all. She totally adores my husband (I think the feeling is mutual! lol)
  • jenna_scott
    jenna_scott Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Jesse - 10 year old Golden Retriever / Chow Mix - Got her a resue dog and she is the sweetest most even tempered dog!

Mr. Shanahan (Shanny) - 6 month old Golden Retriever. He is huge he weighs over 60 lbs and will be six months old next week. He is bigger than our full grown dog now. He is a mumma's boy and follows me around. Today is his first day that he is not in a crate YIKES!!!
  • snookeroo
    snookeroo Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I want a Puggle. I think they're the coolest and cutest!
  • Spamee
    Spamee Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    We lost our wonderful FC March of 2011. We decided no more dogs ( I had had a dog all my life) That lasted all of 2 days. I said How can I go for a walk without a dog? Whos going to give me Kisses?

We now have Trixie a 1.2 yr Goldendoodle.
    She makes me laugh- She is so sweet & funny
  • sissypunks
    Options
    We have 2 a corgi mix (funny looking dog) is 7 or 8 named Toby and my Velcro dog Hercules the gsd is about 2.5 we think
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Freckles, 12 years old, Cocker Spaniel
    Baby, 1 year old, Shihtzu Mix <3
  • RussetBrunnette
    RussetBrunnette Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Bandit 2 years old (mix of only God knows what from Guam) and Obi (terrier labradoodle) both adopted! I love my boys! I swear they go through cute camp training!
  • Wanttoloseweight2012
    Options
    Teddy and Poppy both 11 and yorkshire terriers x with shih tzu's
    had both since they were 8 weeks old

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.100196343343615.188.100000597483435&type=3
  • khaapala
    khaapala Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am Xavier's "mom." He is an 18 month old Shih Tzu and full of energy. We rescued him from a shed after his 80 y.o. owner died suddenly. He is the one responsible for getting me WALKING again! He brings me at least a dozen laughs a day. :happy:
  • shamr0ck
    shamr0ck Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    By order of age:
    Jazper, tri-color shetland sheepdog (sheltie). 14yo
    Tucker, color-headed white shetland sheepdog. 11yo
    Rusty, red and white Pembroke corgi. 10yo
    Loki, color-headed white shetland sheepdog. 10yo
    Beauregard, black and tan GSD. 9yo
    Angus, red and white Pembroke corgi. 3yo
    Scooter, tri-color Papillon. 1.5yo
  • allyg38
    allyg38 Posts: 17
    Options
    Harley Barley Bumble Bee

1 year 2 day old black cockerpoo. shes gawjus and loves to snuggle and wudnt be without her x
  • MzMandi1025
    MzMandi1025 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (I know it's a mouthful).
    His name is Scooter & he's about 6mos old, we've had him for about a month.
  • Tinman42
    Tinman42 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Rizzo - 4 year old Olde English Bulldogge - 90 lbs of pure, unadulterated love!
    Bella - 4 year old Yorkie Poo - 9 lbs of pure energy and mischief!!
  • stang_girl88
    stang_girl88 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I have 3 dogs. A shepherd/lab named Brier, he is 4.5 years old-best dog I have ever owned. Then there is Alibi, she is 4.5 years old and a red heeler mix and lastly our 10 month black lab mix named Piper. They are all rescues. We have two cats who are around 4.5 too. I would love to have more dogs, but my hubby doesnt want to be on an episode of animal hoarders lol.
  • Riflmom
    Riflmom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Bailey - she's a Yellow Lab, 4 years old. Gets me out walking every day, rain or shine!
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    We have 3 furballs:

Lady-Rottweiler (~4years old). Adopted from a kill shelter in Indiana-she had been returned twice before we saw her and took her home. She is my biggest baby!

Ava-Chocolate Lab, we adopted her from DH old coworker who did not take care of her. She will be 3years old in a few days :)

Scrappy-a Pit bull-we recently adopted him from another one of DH friends who could not take care of him, and saved him from an "abusive" home he was temporarily staying in. He is adjusting very well and becoming more playful each day. He will be 5 in May
  • Faseret
    Faseret Posts: 20
    Options
    We just lost our almost 16 year old yellow lab, Sila. Miss her so much, but we will get a dog again one day. A house is just not a home without a dog around :)
  • k9runner1963
    k9runner1963 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Two Greyhounds-Sadie, 3 1/2 and Cole, 10
  • jiigglybutt
    jiigglybutt Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Annabel, my 5 year old Corgi/Pekingese mix:

15254522_1970.jpg
    aw, my dog is annabell too! :D
    kbaut4.png
  • Pronoiac
    Pronoiac Posts: 304
    Options
    <
    Orie is a Catahoula Leopard / Australian Sheppard mix and is approximately 8. He came from a small town rescue shelter. I saw him on their website and felt a powerful sense that he was the dog I wanted, so I left work at noon on a Friday for the three hour drive to Cottonwood. I had to race the whole way because the shelter closed at 4. I got there and her could have cared less about me but I stayed with my gut instinct. We stopped for break on the way home and I almost could not get him back into the truck . I had coax and trick him with KFC. Such a goof. He has turned out to be a very colorful friend!