Replies

• Victorking32
    Victorking32 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    C-A-P-S Caps Caps Caps!
  • ShanniLee
    ShanniLee Posts: 69
    Options
    Got the Boston game on and it's hard to root for either team but I hope Boston loses.
    I am a Flyers fan and hoping for the sweep on Wednesday night. Cindy Crosby and the Penguins are going down.
    Not something I say often.. But I hope the flyers destroy the pens and send Crosby home crying :sad:
    THIS!!!!
  • Mamarrycos
    Mamarrycos Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    NOT a big Hockey Fan, but love all sports GO FLYERS!!!!
  • french_press
    Options
    Go Blues! :drinker:
  • keegannati
    keegannati Posts: 114
    Options
    Let's go Bruins!!!

The playoffs have been awesome this year. Couple of teams that I thought wouldn't have a chance are really competitive.
  • afassett
    afassett Posts: 29
    Options
    #1 - Ottawa!!!! Die hard Sens fan.
    GO SENS GO!!!!

And then Philly :)
  • rrgrove
    rrgrove Posts: 73
    Options
    Where the heck are all the BLUES fans!!! LETS GO BLUES!

This LETS GO BLUES!!!!!
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    #1 - Ottawa!!!! Die hard Sens fan.
    GO SENS GO!!!!

And then Philly :)
    I hope!! Because the Flyers couldnt beat the Rangers this year if they used guns!! I'm the Sens biggest fan right now!! : )
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Flyers! I've been a huge Flyers fan since I was around 9 or 10, back in the days of Lindros, Hextall, LeClair, Desjardins, etc.

Great team in that era young one...but I go back to the Broad Street Bullies of the '70s. BERNIE! Holmgren, Barber, Clarke, Leach, & MacLeish, Kelly, the Watson brothers, Dave Schultz...That was Philadelphia Flyers hockey! And I remember watching Kate Smith sing God Bless America live in the arena...enough to make grown men cry I tell ya! GO FLYERS! :drinker: :bigsmile:

Yeah, my mother's been a fan since those days. She started as a Broad Street Bullies fan and I started as a Legion of Doom fan lol.

Soooo glad van Riemsdyk is back! He was my favorite all last season. I painted my nails for the Flyers vs Bruins series last year:

4sl07d.jpg

5owlt4.jpg

Obviously it didn't help last year, so I'm debating whether or not to do it again haha
    Might have to try that with mine!! : )
  • bmxpop
    bmxpop Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    There's a definite lack of Penguins fans on here after yesterday's loss, so I'll man up and face the music.....
    Congrats to the Flyers...they were the better team this year and seemed to have the Pens number. I will never become a fan of the Flyers (or some of their fans), but I have a lot of respect for Giroux and Couturier did a hell of a job shutting down Malkin.

Damn....I thought saying that would make me feel better!!!!
  • bugsymalone521
    Options
    It was a great series, BMX. Shame we had to meet in the 1st round and not later.

As a Flyer fan, I say bring on whoever. If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best.
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I live in South East Texas, Games are not being shown on tv here yet. I would watch if it was on, not a huge fan due to being a product of where I am from, but I appreciate it and understand a majority of the rules. I enjoy watching and have been to a few games of the Dallas Stars. They will start showing the semi's and finals on tv once those start.
  • avalonmaiara
    Options
    c'monnnn blackhawks! repping chicago baby :)
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Sorry Chicago fans... I think its over tonight. Go Coyotes! Free Raffi!
  • theleftie
    theleftie Posts: 366
    Options

Torres is a douche - I even hated him when he played for the Canucks. 25 games was too lenient.
  • avalonmaiara
    Options

you're wrong! haha
  • avalonmaiara
    Options

Torres is a douche - I even hated him when he played for the Canucks. 25 games was too lenient.

AGREED! hehe
  • TinaRodina
    TinaRodina Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    There's a definite lack of Penguins fans on here after yesterday's loss, so I'll man up and face the music.....
    Congrats to the Flyers...they were the better team this year and seemed to have the Pens number. I will never become a fan of the Flyers (or some of their fans), but I have a lot of respect for Giroux and Couturier did a hell of a job shutting down Malkin.

Damn....I thought saying that would make me feel better!!!!

I'm a Pens fan!! I will never be a Flyers fan either, but I still love Talbot!
  • TinaRodina
    TinaRodina Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I've been watching and was rooting for the Pens.

Now that they're out, I'm rooting for whoever the Flyers play in the next round!! LOL
    sorry you will just end up disapointed again!! : )

That's alright, I don't really care now that my Pens are out!
  • michelejoann
    michelejoann Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Got the Boston game on and it's hard to root for either team but I hope Boston loses.
    I am a Flyers fan and hoping for the sweep on Wednesday night. Cindy Crosby and the Penguins are going down.

Yeah, the Flyers may have won the series (in 6!) but the Pens really made them *kitten* their pants on Wednesday. I hope whoever plays the Flyers next decapitates them.

Talbot is dead to me.

Let's Go Pens.