Deleted!!!!!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    Options

....Who gives a frogs fatass.....

^^^^THIS^^^^ has made my morning. I will incorporate this into my day at LEAST twice.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I don't even know how to respond.. maybe you need more help than MFP can provide

LOL.... this seemed like a joke anyways...

THANK YOU FOR REALIZING THIS. Geez people, get a sarcasm-receptor transplant, so something.....:tongue:
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    To all of my friends who have so enthusiastically supported me here this morning, and you all know who you are....thanks...I LOVE YOU ALL. Even you Jellybean......

are you calling me fat?

Welllll....if its any consolation, you have lost some of that flab around your jaws.....

[img]http://photos.myfitnesspalllc.netdna-cdn.com/images/photos/527/492/18527492_3558.jpg [/url][/img]

Desirai officially died from uncontrollable laughter on April 23rd at 10:53 am
  • elysianashes
    Options
    It's like everyone's funny bones broke at the same exact time...

Many people on here never had one to begin with...being fat is very SERIOUS business!!
    Apparently! I mean, I'm so chunky I can't even find mine anymore, but I know it's still there. It's next to my Krispy Kreme bone.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    It's like everyone's funny bones broke at the same exact time...

Many people on here never had one to begin with...being fat is very SERIOUS business!!
    Apparently! I mean, I'm so chunky I can't even find mine anymore, but I know it's still there. It's next to my Krispy Kreme bone.

Krispy Kreme.......yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • dreamzingreen
    dreamzingreen Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    im sooo sorry ill add u back if you beg
  • dreamzingreen
    dreamzingreen Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    too cute
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Since you have an opening on your FL add me so I can delete ya.
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    **Hugs** I go thru that too. I lost 6 people in 1 day and wondered what the hell I did LOL. Then I thought that Id embrace the ones who have stood by me thru the triumphs and setbacks and say bye to the ones who didn't. Feel free to add me, I only delete people who are inactive for a year LOL.