Options

Replies

• MummatoAlex
    Options
    Awesome !
  • smilingchica
    smilingchica Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal!!!! Such inspiration and makes me determined to lose all I have to lose!!!And what an amazing birthday present to yourself!!!
  • jailbirdjubie
    jailbirdjubie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You are in inspiration! I've got 100 pounds to lose at 41 years old and it seems so daunting, but to hear that you can outrun your kids is awesome. :)

Thanks for posting!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    You are in inspiration! I've got 100 pounds to lose at 41 years old and it seems so daunting, but to hear that you can outrun your kids is awesome. :)

Thanks for posting!

Thanks. I remember the feeling that is seemed to daunting. I just had to take one day at a time in the beginning. Before long, you will be at goal :-)
  • buffon85
    buffon85 Posts: 14
    Options
    congratulations!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: you may look 45 in the before pictures but you look sooo much younger in your current weight photos!!!
  • boston6
    boston6 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha....great picture. Congratulations!
  • ck1416
    ck1416 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Congratulations. And Happy Birthday. Thank you for sharing - you are an inspiration to me!
  • NicoleR1980
    NicoleR1980 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness you look absolutely amazing! I dont know you but you truly are an inspiration to me to keep going! GOOD JOB :)
  • syoung62
    syoung62 Posts: 1
    Options
    You look amazing! What will you do as maintenance? That's the hardest thing for me. I've lost weight dozens of times but never keep it off. Can you give me some pointers?
  • idziak04
    idziak04 Posts: 69
    Options
    Wow! You are one hot mama! Keep up the good work!!
  • HappyFairy
    HappyFairy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wow wow wow!! You look amazing! I am just 1 year younger than you but have have given me hope that I can look good again to! I have lost 20.5 lbs so far in 12 weeks. My first target is to lose 56lbs then a further 7lbs to get to my ideal weight. I hope go achieve by the end of the end of the year. Your story has motivated me even more! Thanks!! Well done you! You look so young now! I hope I can achieve that too!
  • smjacox
    smjacox Posts: 3
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC!! I absolutely adore the pic of you (and your daughter?) in those old jeans!!! Congratulations, what an inspiration you are to so many!
  • Heather__Belle
    Options
    WOW!! What and incredible transformation! Congratulations and just know you are such an inspiration for all of us. You look so beautiful. Also, I LOVE the 'two in the before pants' pic, awesome.
  • Lynvincible2012
    Lynvincible2012 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look amazing! Your daughter must be so proud xx
  • auntamama
    auntamama Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. What a great inspiration you are.
  • Ashley23261
    Options
    you look amazing! Great job!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Thank you again everyone. It's been an amazing journey to health and a journey I'll stay on. I plan to stick with all of you at MFP as maintenance doesn't mean this lifestyle stops.
  • BG10708
    BG10708 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your success. It shows what commitment and hard work can accomplish.
  • MrsAlexandernavy
    MrsAlexandernavy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I've been stuck at 161 lbs. I have exercised regularly and was eating mostly healthy. I wasnt losing weight the way I should've. So this week Ive decided to change up my workout routine and trying to eat much healthier. You're such an inspiration and I wont give up! :)
  • fatmumslim22
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!