I'm at GOAL! 112 lbs lost, new life found. Pics

Options

Replies

• SunShineBeastess
    SunShineBeastess Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Happy belated Birthday! I have been following you on here off and on...and you have done AMAZING!....I would love to see your diary just to get some new ideas on lunch and dinner....Enjoy your NEW life...YOU have created!
  • jenakimberly
    Options
    Great job! You should be proud of yourself. You look wonderful.
  • bricktowngal
    Options
    Wow! Amazing job! Congratulations. I especially love the picture of you and your daughter in your old pair of pants!
  • shannoncuth
    Options
    you look so GOOD!!!!!
  • shannoncuth
    Options
    Great job!! Very inspiring
  • finallyFIT_ForMe
    Options
    Wow!!! You look great. Your pics are inspiring me:)
  • nkosky
    nkosky Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You are the reason this is such a great web-site!! Just when I think I've had enough of logging every drop of food I eat, running out to the gym or a walk or a bike ride, I come across someone like you!! Great job!! I am sure your family is so proud of you!! Thank you for sharing!!
  • SueD66
    SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    YOU are an inspiration! Congratulations on your new health and happieness and the weight loss is just superb!
  • SoBodyMazing
    Options
    Thats wonderful! You look Great!
  • loves_jc
    loves_jc Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look AAAWWWAAASOME, and happy birthday, enjoy the new you
  • relocatedcowboy
    Options
    OMG awesome!
  • mpizzle421
    mpizzle421 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Nice job...

and might I also add that your final after pic gives a whole new meaning to 'trying to get in your pants' :)

Extra credit if the two of you can walk like that.
  • OceansForever
    OceansForever Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! Congratulations on your amazing weight loss. BTW, I love the last picture - too cute!
  • rehtaeh78
    rehtaeh78 Posts: 90
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! And I loved the pic of you and your daughter in the pair of jeans! What an incredible birthday present to yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • Beccaxx
    Beccaxx Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome!
    Well done for all you have achieved. You should be sooooooooo proud of yourself as every1 on MFP are & Im sure your family & friends are super proud

Well Done Once Again
    Becca xx
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! And happy birthday! Wow - what an AWESOME gift to yourself!!
  • SJScobie
    SJScobie Posts: 63
    Options
    well done u look amazing x
  • ukloveme
    ukloveme Posts: 125
    Options
    Happy Birthday to you, wishing you long life. 112 lbs in year amazing you did it, well done.
  • BAtobe
    BAtobe Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Incredible!!!
  • tootpie
    tootpie Posts: 1
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!!!!!! Love your pics! Gorgeous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!