I'm at GOAL! 112 lbs lost, new life found. Pics

Options

Replies

• jeepwidow01
    jeepwidow01 Posts: 173
    Options
    Hey everyone. I turned 45 yesterday and I feel I can now say I am at goal weight. I lost 112 pounds in exactly one year on MFP. No surgery, no special programs, just healthy diet and exercise. I have struggled the last 4 1/2 months to lose another 10 pounds but it's not budging and after talking with 3 of my doctors I have determined that I am at goal. Sure I am not where I thought my ideal weight would be when I started but I'm certainly in a smaller size of clothes, I can see muscle tone, I am fit, I can out run my kids. I'm going to slowly move on into maintenance and enjoy where I am. If those last 10 come off in time, then fine, if not, I'm really in a good spot. Here's some pictures of my progress. There is also a link on my profile to more before and afters.

fatfatfat.jpg
    scan0014.jpg
    Cindywinterformal.jpg
    CindyLouisProm2012.jpg
    006.jpg

STUNNING!!! Congratulations on your sucess!!!
  • USCEE77
    USCEE77 Posts: 50
    Options
    Congratulations, I know how frustrated you were. I'm curious to know how you and your doctor arrived at this conclusion? What types of tests/measurements did your doctor take? I am proud of you!
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    So Awesome & Amazing! Great inspiration for others like myself.
  • mom22yorkies
    Options
    Congratulations on your success.. I went and read your story, very inspiring and Happy Belated Birthday to you..... : )
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Great job. I agree with the docs... Just maintain what you have and continue to tone... I think what you may be looking for will happen with a little more muscle tightening... Weight is only a number. One of the most impressive 6'3 pics that I have seen recently is one where the man is "25 lbs overweight"... IBW up to 200 but man is @ 225... He was very well toned though and quite muscular... If he were to lower his weight to where his BMI were within limits... he would be underweight as far as his fat stores are concerned and/or have to lose significant muscle mass. Great job... Nice pics.
  • determined136
    Options
    I love to joy on you and your daughters face. GREAT JOB!! Be proud and Happy Birthday
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    You look amazing. You literally look 20 years younger. Wow. Such an inspiration! Congratulations! Love the pic of you and the kiddo in the old jeans ;-) Awesome!
  • cathy620
    cathy620 Posts: 12
    Options
    Huge accomplishment, Grats!!
  • lmarin07
    lmarin07 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW!! JOB WELL DONE! :) You look amazing! :smile:
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congratulations on reaching your goal! You're an inspiration to the rest of us!
  • eve809
    eve809 Posts: 6
    Options
    awwwwwww amazing, :) congrats, and happy bday:flowerforyou:
  • clehman71
    clehman71 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Congrats and Happy Birthday!:flowerforyou:
  • goldfinger88
    goldfinger88 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    You look great and you've given yourself and your family a wonderful gift. Now your goal should be to keep it off and stay healthy and never take your new self for granted. Congratulations.
  • Tiff216
    Tiff216 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is awesome!!
  • LoveActually
    LoveActually Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Sexy Mama! Congratulations! Love the photo with the two of you in your old jeans. =)
  • treyalan
    treyalan Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    So happy for you! Your look amazing!!
  • 2012slimjim
    Options
    Wow, what a trendous difference. The picture of you and the little girl in your old jeans is just brilliant, it definstely deserves its own frame x you are a true inspiration, well done xxx
  • grrl77
    grrl77 Posts: 108
    Options
    SO so proud of you! You look amazing. :D I hope you're enjoying your newfound life. :D
  • michellevine1
    michellevine1 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! You look AWESOME. You should be VERY VERY proud of how far you have come, thank you for sharing your story and the related pictures. The last picture posted in your 'old' jeans is classic. No worries on a remaining 10 pounds?! Repeat, you look AWESOME.
  • SewJoe
    SewJoe Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great photo of you and your daughter in the jeans! Congratulations, I am impressed that you really lived up to your name. I will take your advice and keep on!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!