I'm at GOAL! 112 lbs lost, new life found. Pics

Options

Replies

• lainiegee
    lainiegee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! Well done! You look amazing!
    Hey everyone. I turned 45 yesterday and I feel I can now say I am at goal weight. I lost 112 pounds in exactly one year on MFP. No surgery, no special programs, just healthy diet and exercise. I have struggled the last 4 1/2 months to lose another 10 pounds but it's not budging and after talking with 3 of my doctors I have determined that I am at goal. Sure I am not where I thought my ideal weight would be when I started but I'm certainly in a smaller size of clothes, I can see muscle tone, I am fit, I can out run my kids. I'm going to slowly move on into maintenance and enjoy where I am. If those last 10 come off in time, then fine, if not, I'm really in a good spot. Here's some pictures of my progress. There is also a link on my profile to more before and afters.

fatfatfat.jpg
    scan0014.jpg
    Cindywinterformal.jpg
    CindyLouisProm2012.jpg
    006.jpg
  • bethinagain
    bethinagain Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    You just brought tears to my eyes!:cry: You look great! Congrats!!!
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Congratulation!!! :flowerforyou:
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • considermac
    Options
    Great job!! Very inspiring
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What a wonderful birthday gift for yourself.
  • Riverofbeauty
    Riverofbeauty Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's incredible. Congrats!
  • KenziesMomma11
    KenziesMomma11 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    So proud of you! You look AMAZING, and younger too!
  • gigihouston
    gigihouston Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    wow u look so much younger and happy! i dont know you but i am so proud of you!! thanks for inspiring me today! i needed the encouragment
  • JillHoff
    JillHoff Posts: 30
    Options
    See you are the inspiration for all us... can we do this? Can we really do this without all the diet programs or surgery? YES WE CAN!! We can all do this.... I am hoping to hit my goal by July of next year I hope you are still around so you can see this pics :) First goal though ONE-DERLAND!!
  • turlykerd1
    turlykerd1 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing

and well done,

your inspirational
  • therealkittymao
    therealkittymao Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations, your hard work paid off, you look wonderful. And I love the haircut! You look years younger and so happy!
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW! You are amazingly beautiful! Thank you for the inspiration. YES WE CAN DO THIS!
  • runderhi
    runderhi Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congrats - I am over halfway to where I need to be and you have inspired me to keep going - you must be so proud !

Thank you for sharing :)
  • sbussard
    sbussard Posts: 32
    Options
    What an amazing transformation, you look wonderful! I am turning 45 this July and you are truly an inspiration.
  • DebbieLOL
    DebbieLOL Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Wow! So inspiring! Seeing both you & your daughter fit in your old pants is incredible.
  • Mahsa2012
    Options
    Congrats you look amazing
  • ElectricMayhem
    ElectricMayhem Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! I was about your same starting weight but 4 inches shorter!! Also busting out of size 24 and started my journey here on MFP January 10th of this year. (Lost about 23 pounds prior to starting on mfp) Praying that i have the will and determination to reach my goal weight (i'm NOT a patient person so 9 more months seems like forever to me lol) Did you ever feel like it would never happen for you? Congrats on your amazing transformation!!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!!!....you look awesome!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous! You are such an inspiration
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!