Replies

• keveem
    keveem Posts: 8
    Options
    WOW, congrats!!
  • DrivenDiva
    DrivenDiva Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    The last picture is priceless! Can't wait to try that with my nine year old! LOL Major, MAJOR congratulations are in order. GREAT JOB!!:flowerforyou:
  • LadyRush
    LadyRush Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You deserve a big CONGRATS! Amazing! :love:

17103848.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Asuhoru
    Asuhoru Posts: 8
    Options
    Well done and congratulations
  • CrazyGraciegirl
    Options
    WOW! you look great! :) WTG. What an inspiration.
  • Smithvalerie
    Smithvalerie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!
  • MrsCanuck
    MrsCanuck Posts: 16
    Options
    That is just awesome. I love reading these success stories. It just puts a big smile on my face, seeing people achieve their dreams through hard work.
  • chantellove
    chantellove Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    This is so AWESOME!!! You ROCK, thanks for sharing this. You look WONDERFUL!
  • turbochris
    turbochris Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great job, I really like the last pic in the jeans!
  • Aryel168
    Aryel168 Posts: 126
    Options
    Wow, you are truly an inspiration! Congratulations on everything you've accomplished. You look absolutely amazing right where you're at!
  • ZumbaLin
    ZumbaLin Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful - inside and out. Congrats for an unbelievable accomplishment. I'm so proud of you. And just think of the example you are to your kids!!! You stuck with it, and you brought healthy eating habits. You're amazing.
  • SCSTWG
    SCSTWG Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Awesome job. You look great.
  • naalki
    naalki Posts: 26
    Options
    Wow Wow Wow........you look amazing..I love the pic with your daughter..thats fantastic..xx
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job. Just incredible!
  • teesams21
    teesams21 Posts: 20
    Options
    You look wonderful!! Thank you for the added motivation that this sight already was given me! Congrats to you!
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    Hey everyone. I turned 45 yesterday and I feel I can now say I am at goal weight. I lost 112 pounds in exactly one year on MFP. No surgery, no special programs, just healthy diet and exercise. I have struggled the last 4 1/2 months to lose another 10 pounds but it's not budging and after talking with 3 of my doctors I have determined that I am at goal. Sure I am not where I thought my ideal weight would be when I started but I'm certainly in a smaller size of clothes, I can see muscle tone, I am fit, I can out run my kids. I'm going to slowly move on into maintenance and enjoy where I am. If those last 10 come off in time, then fine, if not, I'm really in a good spot. Here's some pictures of my progress. There is also a link on my profile to more before and afters.

fatfatfat.jpg
    scan0014.jpg
    Cindywinterformal.jpg
    CindyLouisProm2012.jpg
    006.jpg

This has got to be one of the most AWESOME pics I have ever seen!
  • coolbluecris
    coolbluecris Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • gitrdone2012
    Options
    You look wonderful, congrats on the new you and continued wellness:smile:
  • dzinergrl18
    dzinergrl18 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! What a great present to yourself! I love the picture of you and your daughter in the old jeans:)
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look amazing!! great job, you are a true inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!