Replies

• hazelnut861
    hazelnut861 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Cookies!!! Nom nom nom...
  • Ragel27
    Ragel27 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Crisps,if you look in my diary you will see that i eat a packet almost every day-but i do nearly always have the ones that are under 100 calories. I also love chocolate,but am quite happy to have a mini version of my favourite bar,so not all bad really lol
  • MarineWifey09
    Options
    SUSHI!! I just can't say "NO" to it. Oh and it is usually the rolls with all the sauce and sometimes tempura..Soooo Baaadddd but Soooo Gooood.

I want sushi now

Triple that! I LOVE sushi and I could eat it for every meal....except breakfast I have to have a "breakfast" type food when I wake up lol.
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Bubble Milk Tea with Pearls.
  • tami101
    tami101 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Reese's peanut butter cups! I love them, have always loved them, will always love them! =)
  • willyzification
    willyzification Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm not quite sure why people give up so many foods. I gave up NOTHING, NOTHING mwhaha!

In all seriousness I literally gave up nothing, I still eat pizza and pastas (I never really ate sweets as such so Im safe there I guess).

As long as they fit into your daily macros you can eat whatever you want. You need to start thinking of food as fuel for the body, think of food in terms of the nutrients it provides rather then what it is made of and is called. EG: Pizza is oily, greasy, fatty, cheesey, meaty, delish. However it also contains some good fats, protein, fibre, carbs, etc. As long as eating the pizza does not push you over your daily protein/carb/fat intake then there is absolutely no reason why you cant eat it. Just control yourself and dont eat a whole pizza by yourself.

For example, the other night I knew I was going to eat out with one of my girl friends (a girl that is a friend, not a player =.=) so I skipped one of my meals throughout the day for it. ( I eat 5-6 meals a day, so skipping 1 meal is no big deal, its more like an afternoon snack/meal) I ate marinara spaghetti and margharitta pizza. mmm delish :D
  • zellagrrl
    zellagrrl Posts: 439
    Options
    Effing gummy bears. I try and eat the slightly less bad for you ones from Trader Joe's-- the things that I give up, I really don't want in my body anyway.
  • EchoOfYourPast
    EchoOfYourPast Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Any type of food that is in front of me.....i love all food...good food and bad food....when bad food is around...i have to either say a complete no.....i end up overdoing it!
    San :)
  • willyzification
    Options
    I suggest doing a spring cleaning sesh during winter (in australia anyway). go through your pantry, your cupboards, your fridge/freezer and throw any evil devils out the window. Do. It. NOW!
  • kurenaikumo
    kurenaikumo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I know I need to quit drinking so much diet soda...
  • willyzification
    Options
    I know I need to quit drinking so much diet soda...

It is very simple, drink water :D ORRRR If you are in the US (Im from AUS so im not 100% sure of this) I hear they have this thing called crystal light. Its low in calories and its supposed to help for those who have trouble drinking lots of water. Give it a go!
  • dalmiechick45
    dalmiechick45 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    beer and wine... bad cals, I know this... yet I cannot give it up.. and no please don't preach I am not an alcoholic, nor a binge drinker... I just enjoy the taste of beer and wine... esp with a good meal

Have mayb 5-6 drinks on the weekends.... socially.
  • dalmiechick45
    dalmiechick45 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    SUSHI!! I just can't say "NO" to it. Oh and it is usually the rolls with all the sauce and sometimes tempura..Soooo Baaadddd but Soooo Gooood.

I want sushi now

Triple that! I LOVE sushi and I could eat it for every meal....except breakfast I have to have a "breakfast" type food when I wake up lol.

hungry for sushi now, and yes the ROLLS of goodness!
  • shimmer_glo
    shimmer_glo Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    diet ginger ale and skinny cow ice cream sandwiches!
  • tonihayden
    Options
    soda.chips....anything salty and crunchy
    BUD LITE LIME.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Mac and cheese... I'm so addicted!
  • MellyPfromVT
    MellyPfromVT Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and recently chocolate milk, bahh. :ohwell:
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I don't think I will ever be able to completely get rid of chocolate. I also don't think I will ever stop eating pizza or pasta. I enjoy it and I feel like once in a while is okay. I would rather learn to fit it in then get rid of it. At least for now.

yup
  • geminigrl622
    Options
    Hot Cheetos and hot Funions