ladies: will you date a guy who is going bald?

Options

Replies

• tambink
    tambink Posts: 349
    Options
    Why not I have seen some nice looking men that are bald. Just got to have a good attitude :smile:
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    bald for the win. you look nice either way I think
  • lauriehorridge
    Options
    My man is one of the sexiest guys on earth (everyone says it!!) and he's been completely bald (intentionally shaving his head) for the past 25 years.....I don't know if it's just cuz he's got a perfectly shaped head or because he works out and has the body of a Greek god, but it sure looks good on him....he's gotta fight them off with a stick!! The worst is leaving a little hair on (comb over or tuft in front or ring around the sides....all horrible!!)....just shave it all off, moisture it every day so its sleek, and take off the hats....get a little diamond for one ear and you'll be all that !!!
  • GingerJoScott
    Options
    My thoughts are this! Grass doesn't grow on a playground! Of course I would date a bald man!
  • Bevigal
    Bevigal Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    When you're hot...your HOT...bald or not!!!
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Would and have. My ex husband started going bald when he was like 18 and he was 23 when we started dating and had a noticeable receding hairline at that point. He shaved his head very short (he was in the military) and it made it a little less noticeable, I actually find a shaved head sexy on a man so it was a huge turn on for me.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Sure. Just no comb overs! Bald heads are sexy
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    Absolutely!!!!!!...if I wasn't married of course
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    i have that issue...i always wear hats so just need your opinion
    i guess its something i have to deal with:(

You have a gorgeous face and an awesome smile, you'll do fine without hair. Just keep taking care of yourself and it won't be an issue.
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    If a woman won't date you because of that, she isn't someone you need to be dating.

^^^^ THIS!

(And fwiw, not only did I date one, but I [am happily] married [to] one.)
  • Neequie
    Neequie Posts: 48
    Options
    OM YES!!! In my experience...bald or balding men are better lovers! Seriously!! And one more thing, DITCH the hat! NOTHING is sexier on ANYONE that displays confidence! :wink: BTW, Im a former skinny chic....Im working on my way back there, but I just didn't want you to think I only felt that way after I got fat. I felt that way when I had my pick of the litter too!! Hapy dating to you! :bigsmile:
  • noteve
    noteve Posts: 57
    Options
    If I like the guy, I really don't give a damn about his hair (or lack thereof).
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    Shave it all off or really short and lose the hat...

Bald is sexy... I think Jason Statham is a hottie!
  • kjbristol
    kjbristol Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My now husband was losing his hair when I met him! I still thought and think he is hot! To each is own I guess =)
  • manderann
    manderann Posts: 189
    Options
    Dude, look at Jason Statham! That man rocks bald like no one's business. Hats can be sexy, too... Ultimately, though, I care less about the hair on top of the head, and more about what's going on inside of it :smile:
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I do actually. :)
  • Lib_B
    Lib_B Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    married one! :laugh:
  • mandiemma
    mandiemma Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    bald guys are just as sexy as guys with hair... more often than not I prefer a bald guy!
  • misty10franke
    misty10franke Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    BALD IS SEXY!
  • 75Juniper
    75Juniper Posts: 376
    Options
    Most definately! As long as he isn't sporting a comb-over! :wink:

Seriously though...bald is the new sexy!!

This!