Popular movies that you just didn't like

Options

Replies

• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    P.S. In regards to Bridesmaids...I heard the funniest scene was the deleted scene with Paul Rudd; but I have yet to see it.
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Twilight series
    Black Swan
    Shutter Island
    Dirty Dancing
    Ghost
    Most Clint Eastwood directed movies

The list goes on for quite a while
  • saturnine15
    saturnine15 Posts: 140
    Options
    I HATE Napoleon Dynamite.

Also dislike:

Pulp Fiction
  • Hanablu2
    Hanablu2 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Melancholia I can't believe Kirsten Dunst got an award for being dull and staring in the whole movie. Napolean Dynamite another movie where the main character and the supporting characters are all dull. Bridesmaids: Oscar nominated for farting and being disgusting, please! The Cat in the Hat with Mike Myers soooo perverted do not let your kids watch it.
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Titanic for me too. Too sappy. Too long.
  • Toxictwist
    Toxictwist Posts: 274
    Options
    -Bridesmaids
    -Harry Potter
    -Lord of the Rings
    -Twilight
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Lord of the Rings. Bored the crap outta me...
  • Bruinsmama
    Bruinsmama Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Did anyone say GHOST yet? I HATED that movie!
  • Jlfisch
    Jlfisch Posts: 27
    Options
    Titantic, anything with leonardo diCRAPio in it :laugh: Does it really take that long to sink a ship??
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets makes me feel like I'm having a nightmare. All of the others were fine, it was just something about the lighting in that one.

Army of Darkness makes me feel like I'm having a fever dream.

Dumb and Dumber, and all of the Austin Powers movies - my siblings are always on me like WHY DON'T YOU LIKE THESE MOVIES????? THEY ARE SO FUNNY!!!!!! But I really don't like the gross humor. I'm not into it. It's disgusting, it's not funny, and I feel like I'm gonna throw up. I like a poop joke just as much as the next person (or more, in most cases) but I don't want to SEE it. Jeez. That's just too far. :/
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    American Beauty.

And ya, the Godzilla with Mathew Brodrick WAS horrible!

^^^This^^^^^ Plus I really hated the Blair Witch Project. I asked for my money back when it was over.
  • ajohn252
    ajohn252 Posts: 158
    Options
    Marley and Me! I would have put that bratty dog down pronto.

Oh yeah and the dreaded Twilight.
  • jsugihara86
    jsugihara86 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hunger Games!
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    2012: Worst movie ever!
  • tambink
    tambink Posts: 349
    Options
    Star Wars
    Harry Potter
    Twlight
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    So many people hate Avatar, that hurts me on a deep level :sad: LOL j/k

Anything that is really stupid funny. Like Austin Powers, Superbad, The Hangover, etc. I would need to be really, and I mean REALLY, drunk to even sit through any of them.
  • michelejoann
    michelejoann Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Inception was the worst movie ever. I fell asleep.

And to all you haters on Star Wars? Really?! The original trilogy was AMAZING.
    It's Jar-Jar Binks that brought the whole franchise down!

Episodes 4-6: Good
    Episode 1: Awful. Kill the Gungan.
    Episode 2: OK, too much CG, but lots of action
    Episode 3: Similar in drama to TESB, too much CG, but not awful.
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Titanic. I enjoyed the first hour or so, but as soon as the ship started sinking I just got bored. I was ready for the movie to be over, the sinking took way too long.

Napoleon Dynamite. I saw it at the dollar theatre on 50 cent Tuesday, and when we got done my friend said "I could have had more fun throwing the two quarters I spent to see this movie at a wall for an hour and a half." Pretty much my sentiment.
  • TraceyR68
    TraceyR68 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Bridesmaids!! I was looking forward to seeing it and was SO disappointed.
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets makes me feel like I'm having a nightmare. All of the others were fine, it was just something about the lighting in that one.

Army of Darkness makes me feel like I'm having a fever dream.

Dumb and Dumber, and all of the Austin Powers movies - my siblings are always on me like WHY DON'T YOU LIKE THESE MOVIES????? THEY ARE SO FUNNY!!!!!! But I really don't like the gross humor. I'm not into it. It's disgusting, it's not funny, and I feel like I'm gonna throw up. I like a poop joke just as much as the next person (or more, in most cases) but I don't want to SEE it. Jeez. That's just too far. :/

I guess that means you don't like the American Pie series, which is so funny to me I hurt myself laughing. Otherwise, me and you are on the same page.