ladies: will you date a guy who is going bald?

Options

Replies

• AlyiEli2017
    AlyiEli2017 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with dating a man that is going bald. I have a brother two actually that are going bold, and I think both are handsome. One is married and the other is dating. Its all about how you feel. If you feel comfortable going bald then the women you find will also. Me personally I think it is attractive on some men. Example; Common, he is very handsome. Jordan. Handsome. Morris Chestnut. Very Handsome. Just go with it!
  • dinovino_59
    dinovino_59 Posts: 1,700
    Options
    tip for the ladies....bald headed mens convention in Moorehead City, NC....
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Of course, bald men are sexy!

9821387.png
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    i am drawn to men who are bald/balding....2 of my exes were....loved rubbing their heads!!!!
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I :heart: bald men
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    i am drawn to men who are bald/balding....2 of my exes were....loved rubbing their heads!!!!

Like rubbing Buddha's belly?
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Not going bald but shaving head asap!!!!
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    hottest balding guy ever is Jason Statham , next to my husband of course........RAWRRrr
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Not going bald but shaving head asap!!!!
    LMAO :laugh:
    198601 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have always found bald men sexier! My suggestion is to men is if you are going bald just shave it off! Shows confidence -and confidence is hot :)
  • Tunia85
    Tunia85 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Yep! I was 18 when I met my husband, who at 23 was going bald fast... didn't bother me, doesn't bother me now... He's very built, muscular, fit & sexy and his hair doesn't matter, just like it doesn't matter to him what color I dye my hair :)

I had a friend who was very blond also, and he was so outgoing and so positive he had girls lining up to date him!

Love you, you look great by the way... loose the hat!

ups... I meant bald not blond above :)
  • Campbellsmith
    Campbellsmith Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Not only did I date him; I married him.

No comb overs, no patches, just bald.
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't have him any other way.
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    If I were single Yes !! Bald is Sexy
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    didn't read the whole thread, but just chiming in with a hell to the yeah!!! Love bald guys. Though my husband prefers I not date. :smile: Lucky for me, he's often bald.
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Just went back and was reading a bit - and since we're naming our favorite bald guys, I'm gonna have to agree with Bruce Willis and if no one has mentioned, I'm going to have to add Taye Diggs!
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,550 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah. My guy shaves his head and has for years. Before him, I dated another bald guy for 4 years. Keep it un-stubbly, and rock the look!
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,307
    Options
    Most definately! As long as he isn't sporting a comb-over! :wink:

Seriously though...bald is the new sexy!!

^^^^^This....

I :love: men with bald head......
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I prefer the term "clean shave." Trick is not to "go" bald.

The comb overs, fade on sides and back, etc. are all whack! At the first sign of my hair beginning to exit this life, I shaved my head and have never looked back.

It also helps to use superb shavers and excellent shaving cream. Get a good aftershave as well. Use the cheap stuff and it will show. Bump city. Moreover, I got a beautiful head and I must admit it looks damn good on me. Seems to work better for men of color but some of my color-challenged brethren are able to pull it off as well.

The real problem is women who constantly want to rub your head. If you are not my woman don't touch my head. I don't know where your hands have been! LOL.

I say all this to say if you haven't tried it you are missing out. Holla!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    When I told my husband I thought Randy Couture was hot he said, "But he's going bald!" I was all, "Yeah. So?" He said that makes him feel better about the possibility of losing his hair. :laugh: