Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My P90X2 Results!

cburn_317
cburn_317 Posts: 40 Member
Hey everyone!

Here are my results from 90 days of commitment to P90X2 and Shakeology.

I'd love some feedback on the video.

http://youtu.be/1heQJJDBDD4

Replies

• gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Holy cow that's an awesome transformation!!
  • WOW that is truly amazing!! I love the video :) I have never done any of the beachbody programs before until today, which was Day 1 of Insanity for me. It was super difficult - I felt happy that I finished the video! :) Can't wait to see the results I get, and I am thinking of doing P90X after I finish Insanity. Anywho, great video, it really inspired me!
  • kbtooke
    kbtooke Posts: 21
    WOW! That's all I can say.
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    OMG! Amazing!!!!
  • mom2scc
    mom2scc Posts: 99 Member
    wow i needed this. i started p90x and stopped after 2 weeks due alot of life things going on but after see your results i have to start back right away!
  • Justice2012
    Justice2012 Posts: 84 Member
    Holy Crap...you are an inspiration!
  • Awesome job!! That definitely took a lot of determination and hard work. You'll have to let us know how Asylum is!
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    bumping this to watch later
  • I think i'm going to ache tomorrow just through watching this! Outstanding effort. You deserve the results you got.
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Ummm...holy cow.!!!!! .You are beyond Navy Seal ready!!!!! Amazing hard work!

Although, I thought you had a nice body before too...
  • chicfreak9
    chicfreak9 Posts: 78 Member
    Holy Crap! I love your results. Now I cannot wait for my P90X to come in the mail. Thanx for the motivation :happy:
  • lupa01
    lupa01 Posts: 162 Member
    Wow that was AMAZING!! And I thought P90X was hard enough.lol Awesome job!! Congrats!!:bigsmile:
  • tadpole4192
    tadpole4192 Posts: 16 Member
    Excellent!
  • quink77
    quink77 Posts: 87 Member
    Wow!! Congratulations!!!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Damn! Nice job dude!
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    WHOA!!!!! Amazing results!! You look fantastic!
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Wow awesome job! I am going to go hit my work out now. I reach for a goal someday of being able to do a pull up, even when I was younger that is the portion of gym class I failed. So as I work out now it is my new goal.
  • jfaure23
    jfaure23 Posts: 114 Member
    What I think is amazing, is that your results after P90x were fabulous, and I thought there's no way to improve on that. But then you did!! Crazy amazing, love your commitment and well done!
  • NWdreaming
    NWdreaming Posts: 95 Member
    Awesome transformation! Great video to boot! :bigsmile:

11490831.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • ShaeSweetie
    ShaeSweetie Posts: 156 Member
    that was awesomeeeee! great job!! the workouts you were doing looked so crazy hard! great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!