whats your opinion on muscle heads

Options

Replies

• jesska812
    jesska812 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I love big arms on a guy but once they start to walk like a gorilla it's not as hot anymore. Plus I find it more attractive when the muscles are useful rather than just huge - like watching them in the gym, playing sport, doing manly mechanical things......
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Its a personal preference I'm sure some are really nice lol but that look isn't my cup of tea (not that my current look is mine either). I perfer longer lean muscles than the veiny weird walking over muscled men.
  • tkcasta
    tkcasta Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I like the big man thigh thing, what can I say - hamstrings are sexy! (especially when attached to a firm rear)

edit - sounded....wrong...lol
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    That would require that I care what other people are doing with their own bodies. I can' t will myself to care that much.
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    What gets me is when I see guys with huge upper bodies and spindly legs. It's not a good look.

AGREED.

seriously guys, work your legs too.
  • Changing__Christina
    Options
    I love a guy with muscles. I think it is so hot! I think guys who have big muscles are sexy! But, I like other types too!!!! It is more about the guys overall appearance and how they carry themselves.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I am all for a guy with muscles but not one of those ridiculously huge totally roided out "body builder" dudes. Oh, and you look like a total and complete moron when you strut around.
  • nataliefallbach
    Options
    I like a muscled guy, yep, they are nice to look at but I wouldn't trade my tall thin cross country running husband for anything, but I can check them out from time to time, mainly because I appreciate how much they sacrifice to look that good!
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I love a guy with muscles. I think it is so hot! I think guys who have big muscles are sexy! But, I like other types too!!!! It is more about the guys overall appearance and how they carry themselves.
    Note to self: lift twice as hard tonight. : )
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I personally really don't like the huge gorilla juice head look. Doesn't do anything for me. But if it's what others want then cool :P
  • docktorfokse
    docktorfokse Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    i quite like muscle heads, thank you. once you grow up enough to stop stereotyping people, you come to find that they're not some weird alien species. it's always the really big guys at my school's gym who are always nice and helpful to me. :)
  • Aineko
    Aineko Posts: 163
    Options
    definitely not my type.
    I'm all for this:
    ballet.jpg
  • Changing__Christina
    Options
    Note to self: lift twice as hard tonight. : )

Pick it up, put it down....It really seems quite easy!

However, I did say I like other types too! I think guys who are confident and strong are the sexiest guys EVER! It isn't always about how big the muscles are!

Edit to include: Muscles are nice to look at, but that doesn't always equate to sexy!
  • Jessiestokes03
    Options
    To each his own, but for me it's unattractive.. Being fit is awesome, but when it becomes eating, sleeping and living it, idk it's different..
  • Testosterone
    Testosterone Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    What gets me is when I see guys with huge upper bodies and spindly legs. It's not a good look.

AGREED.

seriously guys, work your legs too.

legs are the most important.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    *raises eyebrow*-Ty
  • juicy011
    juicy011 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    dudes that have way too much muscle and walk weird

I like muscles on a man, but it should be in proportion. You"re 6ft., but even so you're a tad too big in my opinion. Just my opinion though.
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    To me they look like freaks. Some of the guys waddle like a gorilla when walking. JMO
  • Myrtlemama4
    Myrtlemama4 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    i had somebody complain about me occupying the squat rack for about 12 sets last week because he wanted to do curls. i told him to go find some dumb bells and get himself a tissue.
    [/quote]

Hilarious! ....
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I'm married to a powerlifter, I'm the mother of an aspiring one. I call them both (affectionately) meatheads.