whats your opinion on muscle heads

Options

Replies

• cuppypowers
    Options
    I think its funny when a guy only works out his upper body and has little stick legs. Not hot.

Agreed

I will second that!
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Walking weird = sofaking gross!!!

Other than that ...muscles are great. Although my preference is not toooo muscular....
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Don't really think anything apart from the fact that a lot of them have over-inflated egos. If they don't, it's all good :-)
  • Testosterone
    Testosterone Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    LOVE those guys that stand on front of the mirror and go arrghhhhhh n watch themselves almost as mch as i love laughing to myself when guys go tot he gym and do f all and watch footy... ( this is sarcasmn)

mirrors are actually proven to improve form.
  • Testosterone
    Testosterone Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Thank you.
    Your beef is just about right!
    dudes that have way too much muscle and walk weird

I like muscles on a man, but it should be in proportion. You"re 6ft., but even so you're a tad too big in my opinion. Just my opinion though.

proportion also depends a great deal on bone structure.
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Not a fan
  • foxy2311
    foxy2311 Posts: 179
    Options
    I think most of them think they're the coolest thing since sliced bread. Drives me and my guy nuts that they can't seem to put their arms down (ie. The Christmas Story). lol. And when their necks are wider than their heads...haha
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    I'm married to one, and he isn't cocky, but he does have 20 in biceps. I guess I kinda like him.
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    It only bothers me when their veins look like tubing...
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    If they like it, who gives a crap?
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I think its funny when a guy only works out his upper body and has little stick legs. Not hot.

Agreed

I will second that!

Agreed!! That's the worst.
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Yummy....look down....hubby :love:
  • SirBen81
    SirBen81 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    LOVE those guys that stand on front of the mirror and go arrghhhhhh n watch themselves almost as mch as i love laughing to myself when guys go tot he gym and do f all and watch footy... ( this is sarcasmn)

The mirror isn't a vanity thing. When lifting heavy weights you need to have perfect form to prevent injury. Mirrors give you a 3rd person perspective, and that helps a lot to maintain form.
  • runwithitwerewinning
    runwithitwerewinning Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    not exactly what I'm going for, but good on them. I've been to the Arnold Classic and seen some monsters. that's way bigger than I'd ever want to be.
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I like muscles. I just dont like men that look like upside down triangles, all muscle at top with chicken legs. If youre going to build then build everywhere.
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    In a word: "ewwwww"
  • timmymon
    timmymon Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Gotta be functional! What is the point of being strong if you cannot walk or have absolutely no agility?

I love watching the guys who just do bro workouts. "hey bro, how are my arms lookin?"
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    cool, they are (for the most part, not generalizing) pretty knowledgable about health and fitness and helpful and they worked hard.
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    i love muscles on men ...walkin funny hmmmm?
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    As long as they don't have every vein in their bodies popping out everywhere, I like the muscles.

I think I am an oddball here

LOVE when I see veins on guys when they are lifting. Veiny forearms while doing deads? :heart: :love:

ME TOO! That is and always has been a huge turn on for me!