One year ago (5'3, 28 pounds lost)

Options
124»

Replies

• CMXL
    CMXL Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Modest? You gotta be kidding. 28-35 pounds is all I want to lose but I am learning it is not easy:) Congratulations on your achievement!

If I may ask, did you lose consistently or did you have ups and downs? That is what I am struggling with right now.
  • jpbrk
    jpbrk Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Modest? You gotta be kidding. 28-35 pounds is all I want to lose but I am learning it is not easy:) Congratulations on your achievement!

If I may ask, did you lose consistently or did you have ups and downs? That is what I am struggling with right now.

Essentially this entire year has been ups and downs. I've fluctuated from 122-115 since December. For the most part though, the bulk of it was pretty steady.
  • jpbrk
    jpbrk Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    how many cals a day do you eat? i am 5ft 2 and have a goal of 122 ish and can't seem to get past 130.

When I was really losing weight I tried to do about 1200. I didn't worry too much about going over, though I didn't too often (mostly on weekends I would overindulge and I was ok with that). I really was just extremely busy and consumed with schoolwork last fall/winter, so it became easy to ignore cravings because I just didn't have access to sweets/whatever from the library. It was just as easy to order something healthy from the cafeteria on campus as it was to order junk. I noticed too that I was able to think more clearly and had more energy when I wasn't eating fast food burgers, for example, so eating better kind of became a necessity.
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Very beautiful. You look great although you looked great before. 28 lbs makes a huge difference on you. Congratulations.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!