1/2 way done - ugh bathing suit pics - about 25lbs down

Options

Replies

• amanada11
    amanada11 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    WOW You look AMAZING. You even looked good in the first pic - I weigh less than that and don't look as good as you did when you started! Keep it up!
  • ajz2010
    ajz2010 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You do look amazing!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    WOW, you looked good before but now, holy.... smokin hot!~ my after so far is more of your before, i have had a very hard time loosing weight and it seems to be super slow. I started back on Oct 22nd and in 6 months i have only lost 10 lbs. i figured i would be at my goal of at least 125 ( i'm 5 ft 2").. who know 15 lbs was going to be so hard to loose ....i can only dream that my after will look like your :)
  • frugalmomsrock
    frugalmomsrock Posts: 1,123
    Options
    You look hot!!!! I'd love to look so good in a 'kini! I'll never be able to wear one. I'm damaged. :(
  • eprissel
    eprissel Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!
  • traceyjayne64
    Options
    Wow you look great. Your starting weight is where i am now and i dont look anywhere near as good as you did even without losing anything !!
    So well done you :smile:
  • dannytheman
    Options
    Great work, better results!!
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You give me hope for my abs! I want your tummy!
  • HollyAus
    HollyAus Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You look great! a BIG difference. I would LOVE to have your theighs!
    I feel like i'm at your before pics :/ and that's almost 20 pounds down. I have such a hard time staying motivated. But stuff like this helps. Thanks!!
    I am curious as to what you did? workout wise.. Anything specific? or just general stuff?
  • Dorkalina
    Dorkalina Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    If this is 1/2 way, I can't wait to see all the way! You look fantastic. You've already got a bikini bod!
  • Billywoo
    Billywoo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Looking Super!!!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,798 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous !!:drinker:
  • TeresaWash
    TeresaWash Posts: 283
    Options
    LOL... I think you look great in the before's ;0) . Nice job!
  • lolabluola
    lolabluola Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Awesome girl! You look HAWT!! So what worked best for you? Cardio, strength training, both?

Thanks! well honestly cutting out the sugar and junk carbs really helped I was skipping meals before so I could have my pizza and beer for dinner or the cake at the birthday party instead of lunch - not working out - and still coming in below my calories 1/2 the time ... but i felt like crap and that would lead to more eating on the weekends - not good.

For the working out the elliptical! I've been putting the resistance up as high as i can stand and going forward one song backward one song then really fast one song etc. And then I do that 20 or 45 minutes depending on the day (some days i just don't have as much energy) after that I do weights (not free weights because i have to learn how still) I do the ab machines the leg ones and the arms on alternating days - some days I will do the planet fitness 30 minute workout as well. I try to mix it up because i get bored so easy.

Thanks!!!
  • 57scoutmaster
    Options
    your are rocking it ... just keep it up
  • Frumpy2Fit
    Frumpy2Fit Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • docdick9120
    docdick9120 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    The word HOT comes to mind!
  • jennieodwyer
    jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Strut!!
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You're a hottie! Keep up the awesome work, chica! :flowerforyou:
  • bltrexler
    bltrexler Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    great job, you look amazing and should be so proud of yourself!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!